Open today: 7:00 am - 12:00 pm
Review Highlights
Brilliant all round gym experience

We spent a month in Unit 27 recently and can't recommend it highly enough. The staff are all... read more

Reviewed 14 May 2022
tgrun42
Woollahra, Australia
The best gym on the Soi!

What a gym and what a place! I was pushed to my absolute limits for all of my 9 day stay. The team... read more

Reviewed 6 March 2022
EmilyKuwait
Mold, United Kingdom
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Phuket
from $30.31
from $86.59
from $80.81
from $33.30
More Info
All reviews gym classes trainers soi mr
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 January 2020

Unit27 is truly one of a kind. It’s the absolute best place I’ve ever been for training and the atmosphere there is unrivaled! What makes this place so special is the AMAZING people who make up the Unit27 team! Each has their own unique coaching style but each and every one of them are top class. A massive thank you to Jibby for pushing me to my absolute limit in Grenade, Natalie for her epic (and much needed) pep talks during body consultations, Billy for patiently correcting my rubbish form in every CrossFit class, Tamika for creating such a positive and encouraging vibe in every class of hers, Eng for being deceptively tough - hiding it by being SO friendly and always smiling, Nick and Mr Oh for appearing out of nowhere if they spot you slacking to make sure you’re giving 100%, Gib for her killer warm ups, Lizel for strategically avoiding filming me when I told her I hated being on camera, Harry’s FAB Rapid Fire sessions and super informative demos and Leo for his expert advice on weight loss and nutrition helping me keep up the Unit27 healthy lifestyle even after leaving Phuket with his online coaching! A massive thank you as well to the wonderful reception team and hidden heroes who make the place run as smoothly and professionally as it does! I can’t thank you guys enough for helping me on my weight loss journey and to anyone reading this wondering if this is the right place for you – ABSOLUTELY it is! You won’t find a more inclusive, inspiring and all round wonderful to smash your goals. Thank you Unit27 – I can’t wait to get back!

Date of experience: September 2019
RobHallam27, Owner at Unit 27 Total Conditioning & CrossFit Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2020

Hey Elle,

Wow !!!! Not much more the team can say in response bar “Thank you so much”

It’s hearing of experiences like this that make being a part of The Team so much more rewarding and enjoyable. So pleasing to hear that we were able to assist in your journey and looking forward to hopefully being a continued part of your success.

Great work, we’ll done & thanks again

Reviewed 4 December 2019 via mobile

Trained here for a week after training at Titan. What a place!
Book onto classes through the app so the classes are controlled, limited to a max number of people.
The coaches are extremely competent at what they do, really positive energy every time you go.
Classes really do push you to your limits - super rewarding.
Pearls mobilize class in the morning sets you up for the day - so good!
Can’t wait to come back!!!

Date of experience: December 2019
2  Thank cmacmacma
RobHallam27, Owner at Unit 27 Total Conditioning & CrossFit Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2019

Hi and thank you so much for the review.

Pearl really is a rare pearl and will be so happy to read this, as will the rest of the team

Glad you appreciated the limited classes, we believe in a strict coach/client ratio approach and would actively rather help 20 people towards their goals than watch 50 people find their own way.

Look forward to seeing you again

Reviewed 4 December 2019

I've been coming to unit 27 for the last five years I try to spend at least a month a year here , it's always a great experience with amazing coaching staff and great facilities and classes for all levels , only suggestion would be to get some heavier dead balls ,as over the years I've got stronger and now find the 50 kg not challenging any more, so would like to push myself to the next level ,,look forward to coming back in February ,with no doubt a bit of Xmas fat to burn off

Date of experience: December 2019
1  Thank 863davidc863

Hi David - apologies for the delay in response, was certain I was up to date on this but evidently not . My bad.

Thank you so much for the kind review and words.

We will raise the issue of dumbbells and address accordingly. 50kg dead balls puts you in a class above normal but we are here to accommodate and will certainly take a look at that.

In the meantime please do enjoy your Xmas and don’t worry about a little bit of festive fat .... that’s why we train - so we can enjoy those important times.

look forward to seeing you in Feb

Cheers - #GOHARDORGOME

Reviewed 12 November 2019 via mobile

Great facility and great atmosphere. The training is intense and the crew is super nice! Highly recommended

Date of experience: November 2019
RobHallam27, Owner at Unit 27 Total Conditioning & CrossFit Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2019

Hey Bassamalam,

Great to hear you enjoyed The Unit and thanks for taking the time to write us up .

Hoping to see you again with us in the near future !

Reviewed 6 November 2019

friendly staff. good facilities. easy to use app for booking. prices are consistent with every where. central location. worth every baht.

Date of experience: November 2019
RobHallam27, Owner at Unit 27 Total Conditioning & CrossFit Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2019

Hi Hunglow,

Thanks for the review, it’s always nice to hear from Troopers that enjoyed “ The Unit Experience” !

Look forward to seeing you again soon we hope