Open today: 7:00 am - 7:30 pm
Review Highlights
Brilliant all round gym experience

We spent a month in Unit 27 recently and can't recommend it highly enough. The staff are all... read more

Reviewed 14 May 2022
tgrun42
Woollahra, Australia
The best gym on the Soi!

What a gym and what a place! I was pushed to my absolute limits for all of my 9 day stay. The team... read more

Reviewed 6 March 2022
EmilyKuwait
Mold, United Kingdom
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Phuket
from $30.31
from $86.59
from $80.81
from $33.30
More Info
All reviews gym classes trainers soi mr
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 December 2019 via mobile

Trained here for a week after training at Titan. What a place!
Book onto classes through the app so the classes are controlled, limited to a max number of people.
The coaches are extremely competent at what they do, really positive energy every time you go.
Classes really do push you to your limits - super rewarding.
Pearls mobilize class in the morning sets you up for the day - so good!
Can’t wait to come back!!!

Date of experience: December 2019
1  Thank cmacmacma
RobHallam27, Owner at Unit 27 Total Conditioning & CrossFit Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2019

Hi and thank you so much for the review.

Pearl really is a rare pearl and will be so happy to read this, as will the rest of the team

Glad you appreciated the limited classes, we believe in a strict coach/client ratio approach and would actively rather help 20 people towards their goals than watch 50 people find their own way.

Look forward to seeing you again

Reviewed 4 December 2019

I've been coming to unit 27 for the last five years I try to spend at least a month a year here , it's always a great experience with amazing coaching staff and great facilities and classes for all levels , only suggestion would be to get some heavier dead balls ,as over the years I've got stronger and now find the 50 kg not challenging any more, so would like to push myself to the next level ,,look forward to coming back in February ,with no doubt a bit of Xmas fat to burn off

Date of experience: December 2019
1  Thank 863davidc863

Hi David - apologies for the delay in response, was certain I was up to date on this but evidently not . My bad.

Thank you so much for the kind review and words.

We will raise the issue of dumbbells and address accordingly. 50kg dead balls puts you in a class above normal but we are here to accommodate and will certainly take a look at that.

In the meantime please do enjoy your Xmas and don’t worry about a little bit of festive fat .... that’s why we train - so we can enjoy those important times.

look forward to seeing you in Feb

Cheers - #GOHARDORGOME

Reviewed 12 November 2019 via mobile

Great facility and great atmosphere. The training is intense and the crew is super nice! Highly recommended

Date of experience: November 2019
RobHallam27, Owner at Unit 27 Total Conditioning & CrossFit Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2019

Hey Bassamalam,

Great to hear you enjoyed The Unit and thanks for taking the time to write us up .

Hoping to see you again with us in the near future !

Reviewed 6 November 2019

friendly staff. good facilities. easy to use app for booking. prices are consistent with every where. central location. worth every baht.

Date of experience: November 2019
RobHallam27, Owner at Unit 27 Total Conditioning & CrossFit Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2019

Hi Hunglow,

Thanks for the review, it’s always nice to hear from Troopers that enjoyed “ The Unit Experience” !

Look forward to seeing you again soon we hope

Reviewed 2 October 2019 via mobile

I’ve been to fitness street a few times and i’d always been too scared to walk into Unit 27. I’d walked past and everyone looked like fitness models and the workouts looked insane and I was worried I’d be laughed out of the building if I tried to take part.

I’d had a bad experience at Tiger and decided to take the plunge and try out Unit 27. I was super super nervous and didn’t know what to expect. I emailed them first to see if I could chat to them about what classes to do. They were really helpful and later that day I was signed up to a couple of classes.

I’ve got an injury that I need to work around, and all of the trainers were amazing at making sure my workouts didn’t suffer. I was easily the most unfit person in every class I attended but I was never made to feel out of place. Everyone in the class encourages you to get through the workout.

I wish I’d gone to Unit 27 sooner, as I only went with a week of my trip left. I’ll definitely be back again soon. I am missing the classes already!

Date of experience: September 2019
2  Thank gemsy62
RobHallam27, Owner at Unit 27 Total Conditioning & CrossFit Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2019

Hi Gemsy,

Firstly thanks so much for the great review, it’s always nice to hear that our Troopers are happy.

Secondly it’s so good to hear that you got past the Units Hardcore reputation. Yes we do demand 100% but we also adapt to the clients needs. Many people don’t have the courage to step through our doors so please do accept a sincere “good on ya” from all of us here at The Unit.

Looking forward to seeing you again soon

Cheers - Rob