Open today: 7:00 am - 7:30 pm
Review Highlights
Brilliant all round gym experience

We spent a month in Unit 27 recently and can't recommend it highly enough. The staff are all... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
tgrun42
Woollahra, Australia
The best gym on the Soi!

What a gym and what a place! I was pushed to my absolute limits for all of my 9 day stay. The team... read more

Reviewed 6 March 2022
EmilyKuwait
Mold, United Kingdom
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Phuket
from $32.46
from $88.92
from $83.00
from $34.20
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 March 2016 via mobile

If you want a fitness holiday and want to meet great people and enjoy working out this is the place to go on the island. Not only are the classes great but the trainers are first class and make you work work work.. loved my time here would reccommend whole heartedly... it is not for the faint hearted!

1  Thank GeraldineN_13
MacMcC9, CEO at Unit 27 Total Conditioning & CrossFit Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2016

Geraldine,

Thank you for your kind words, its always nice to read and hear that we are delivering what we promise.

I hope we get to see you again soon, so we can have the chance of delivering some new and exciting promises :).

Please drop us a line before returning as we would love to hear from you.

What can I say.

Unit 27 has been one of the most amazing places I have ever found.

You could not ask for a better environment to fall in love with health and fitness. The facilities are second to none but the trainers are really what make this place completely unique and incomparable to any other facility in the world. I have never met so many incredibly talented coaches who have equal time for professional athletes as they do for us beginners the dedication they show to each and every persons progression is consistently amazing.

The programming is always well thought out and created in a way that every single person who is willing can take part and be pushed just the right amount. The biggest risk here is knowing that once your in you have no choice but to do your absolute best because anything less will not be tolerated.

Go in a group or alone you will find so many like minded people no matter who you are, you will absolutely not regret it. I have been back 4 times for over 9months in total and will get back asap!

1  Thank Jessie F

Jessie,

WOW, thank you for those kind words. I am glad that we are still managing to meet expectations and delivering to such a standard that we are keeping clients, like you who return time after time, satisfied and engaged.

The Unit 27 experience tries to create a family, a family of Troopers who go hard and go home satisfied, I'd say that after 4 visits your nearing the top of our family tree.

Drop us a line in advance and let us know when youre coming back....we have new stuff going on so keep an eye out for our announcements on FaceBook.

Reviewed 19 March 2016 via mobile

I have visited unit 27 two times now within the year , the first time was so amazing I couldn't wait to get back there! It is such an amazing facility. The trainers are world class and unlike any trainers I've meet before.
You walk in feeling so welcomed and comfortable no question is ever to much for anyone.

I will be going back in another couple months again.

If you are going to Thailand this is something you cannot miss out on the vibe is something you have to see to believe.

Haylee,

Thank you for such lovely words. Its our greatest complement is to have clients like you returning and still finding that we deliver on what we promise and that we also left you feeling equally as welcomed and comfortable as you did the first time.

As you know, family is what we aim to achieve here at the unit, our own family of Troopers and we are glad to have you on board.

Please drop us a line in advance and let us know when you are planning to come back.

Reviewed 13 March 2016 via mobile

I would've given them 10 out of 5 of possible.
The place is absolutely amazing I've been around for few months and seeing those people changing lives daily is fantastic.
It's not like any other gym I've been to it's the gym u need to try, the trainers are amazing you can feel the passion for what they do.
And the atmosphere is insane "in a good way"
Thanks Luke, Elise, Rob, Frankie, Ross, Mr.O, Jibby and Trish Delish and all Unit 27 team u Rock

Date of experience: March 2016
MacMcC9, CEO at Unit 27 Total Conditioning & CrossFit Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2016

Madiha H,

Thank you very much for your kind words, it always makes us feel proud to hear that the Team are delivering what we promise and that its also exceeding expectations.

I am so glad you have had a positive experience and i look forward to the chance of introducing you to some of up and coming changes around here and reaching for an 11 out of 5.

Thanks again

Reviewed 9 March 2016

Cant express how much I loved this place. We hard and grueling but an amazing experience and was push to my max and further by the brilliant trainers, Dr O and Ross especially. Was always fun and a laugh hanging about at muscle bars with other English and some brilliant Aussies. The PR there Ant was hilarious and an absolute pleasure to be around. Had few accidents when there and Fa from muscle bar was very helpful. Thank you guys x

Date of experience: January 2016
MacMcC9, CEO at Unit 27 Total Conditioning & CrossFit Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2016

johnnieJB,

Thank you for the very positive feedback, we always take personal pride in hearing when we get things right.

I am glad your experience was enough to spur a "New love for Crossfit"

I hope we get to see you again soon, hit us up when you know you're coming back.