Open today: 7:00 AM - 7:30 PM
Review Highlights
If you want to get fit and have fun, this is for you

Was only supposed to train for 1 month, but ended up staying for 2. This training camp on fitness... read more

Reviewed 26 March 2020
alexbF7422HC
London, United Kingdom
via mobile
Best overall fitness gym in Phuket

Unit 27 is where you go to get the best results. I’ve used other gyms on Fitness Road, and they are... read more

Reviewed 26 March 2020
manbearhorse
Phuket, Thailand

Recommended experiences in and around Phuket
from US$ 21.96
from US$ 98.84
from US$ 38.01
from US$ 130.14
More Info
All reviews fitness levels warm ups weight loss classes gyms training goals nutrition phuket kg participants inspiring baht
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 January 2016 via mobile

We stayed in Phuket and trained at unit 27 for the best part of 4 months. We came from very little experience but this did not matter here.

While this place offers the best facilities Iv come across I did not realise at the time how lucky I was to have all that.
30+ quality barbells, 25,20,10,2.5 kgs disc, 25 & 10lbs discs, dead balls, wall balls, sled tracks, sleds, rings, giant rigs, benches, boxes, ice baths, sauna, elastics, dumbells, I can keep going but everything is there and everything is spot on!

The classes, atmosphere and community is built around diversity, each class works for all levels. It really doesn't matter what your age or capability, you will feel at ease here.

Date of experience: October 2015
1  Thank Owen M
MacMcC9, CEO at Unit 27 Total Conditioning & CrossFit Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2016

Owen,

Thanks for the positive feedback, i am so pleased that we met with all your personal expectations and perhaps a little more. Our aim is to give you guys everything you need under 2 (or more) roof but all under the Unit 27 banner.

Reviewed 12 January 2016 via mobile

I have trained at Unit 27 for the past few weeks and loved every minute. The coaching is fantastic, absolutely top class. They are constantly pushing you for that extra bit of effort in every session even when you think you have nothing else!Massive thanks to Luke and Elise for taking the time to judge me for a Crossfit comp whilst I was there as well.

If you are looking for somewhere to train which is constantly varied and pushes you to another level entirely then this is the place for you.The coaches will not accept anything less than 100% effort and have no issue with telling you to work harder but this is how you get results!

Would definitely go back. Oh and the best coconut protein smoothie ever in muscle bar!

Date of experience: January 2016
2  Thank Clare T

Clare,

Thanks for the positive feedback, i am so pleased to read that you had a successful trip and our facilities, and staff, were on point. Our aim is to give you guys everything you need under 2 (or more) roof but all under the Unit 27 banner.

Reviewed 4 January 2016

I would like to say a massive thank you to Luke & Elise from Unit 27. They ran a training session on Christmas Day to help raise funds for a local Phuket charity.
They raised over 20,000 THB which will go a long way to help children orphaned due to HIV.
It is so heart warming to see expats & local businesses putting something back into their local communities, and for your efforts guys, I can not thank you enough. I also like to thank all those that took part in the Christmas Day event.
You're all awesome!!

Steve,

Thanks for the positive feedback, i am so pleased that we met with all your personal expectations and perhaps a little more. Our aim is to give you guys everything you need under 1 (or more) roof whilst all under the Unit 27 banner.

Reviewed 30 December 2015

I balanced some Muay Thai training with strength and conditioning workouts at this gym. The sessions were tough, so come prepared for some aches post workout. Nothing a Thai massage after can't help with though. Loved it and will be back!

1  Thank travellersg2015

travellersg2015,

Thanks for the positive feedback. Our aim is to give you guys everything you need and i am glad to read we delivered.

Reviewed 26 December 2015 via mobile

Trained at the Unit 3 times now and going back again at the start of next year. Couldn't recommend it more. What ever your goals or fitness levels are all the trainers there will work with you and spend quality time on each person. They really take their time and pride themselves on their high standard of training. The facilities are also top notch and I highly recommend the meal plan as well. I was there for 8 wks and started the meal plan half way in and lost double the body fat once on the meal plan. 5 stars does not do this place justice at all.

Kirk,

Thanks for the positive feedback, i am so pleased that we met with all your personal expectations and perhaps a little more. Our aim is to give you guys everything you need under 1 (or more) roof but all under the Unit 27 banner.