Open today: 7:00 AM - 7:30 PM
Review Highlights
If you want to get fit and have fun, this is for you

Was only supposed to train for 1 month, but ended up staying for 2. This training camp on fitness... read more

Reviewed 26 March 2020
alexbF7422HC
London, United Kingdom
via mobile
Best overall fitness gym in Phuket

Unit 27 is where you go to get the best results. I’ve used other gyms on Fitness Road, and they are... read more

Reviewed 26 March 2020
manbearhorse
Phuket, Thailand

Recommended experiences in and around Phuket
from US$ 21.82
from US$ 98.21
from US$ 37.77
from US$ 129.31
More Info
All reviews fitness levels warm ups weight loss classes gyms training goals nutrition phuket kg participants inspiring baht
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 April 2015

I followed Sarah to Unit-27 from a previous gym. Her strengthening classes and indoor cycle classes are fun, challenging and most importantly, effective. Sarah always gets me back into my best shape and health.

Date of experience: August 2014
1  Thank DofEve
Rob H, Owner at Unit 27 Total Conditioning & CrossFit Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2015

Hi there,

always awesome to get such nice reviews and even more awesome when they come from our local residents :-)

Sarah is truly a one off and we are really lucky to have her with us. I know it will mean a lot to her to be mentioned in person.

See you soon in The Unit & thanks again !

Reviewed 28 March 2015

One of the biggest, newest, and most intense cross-fit training facilities on fighter's row. Classes at the surrounding Muay Thai gyms just can't compare with the equipment, space, and quality of dedicated trainers and trainees here. Everyone pushes as hard as they can, and each team wants to win for the day.

For 400 Baht, you can come for a drop-in class and supplement the training your doing anywhere else. I found it was a great addition to the Muay Thai I was doing at Tiger Muay Thai.

1  Thank yay4naps
Rob H, Owner at Unit 27 Total Conditioning & CrossFit Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2015

Hi there,

thanks for the awesome review, much appreciated.

We do pride ourselves first and foremost as being a 'Total Conditioning Gym' and its great to see that this applies just as much to Muay Thai / MMA Fighters, like yourself, as it does to all the other athletes that we have in the Unit, whether they be golfers, ice hockey players, CrossFitters or Rugby players ... to name a few ;-)

For anyone else reading this review our walk in single session price is 400 THB but the current basic bundle package of 12 sessions also includes a free Ice Bath + Sauna + Day use of the Open gym .... all for less than 300 THB per visit .... now that's a real deal ;-)

Look forward to seeing you again on The Soi, you'll always be welcome at The Unit !

Reviewed 21 March 2015

Best over all fitness trainers in Phuket in my Opinion, I was given at no charge, extra attention to treat my injuries too . Positive atmosphere, great, knowledgable staff and great enviroment to hit whatever fitness goals you may have, from the elite level athlete, to the beginner. Great Gym

Date of experience: March 2015
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
2  Thank TamaWilliams
Rob H, Owner at Unit 27 Total Conditioning & CrossFit Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2015

Hi Tama,

thanks for taking the time to write us up so positively.

I did write to you offline to establish if there were any negative elements of your visit as we missed the 5 star rating that we always strive for. Unfortunately your review as so good I couldn't find anything to discuss with the team and look at improving.

Next time you come we are going to get that extra star from you .... that's a promise ;-)

Look forward to seeing you again, lots of new things coming for you to check out so stay tuned to FB, if you use it.

Thanks again.

Rob

Reviewed 13 March 2015

I went to Unit 27 Phuket Thailand for 30 days over the Christmas period and had an amazing time Training and can not recommend it highly enough. The team of trainers push you beyond you comfort zone which is exactly what is needed for the ultimate result. Absolutely loved it guys and will be back soon. Clifford and Lara

Date of experience: December 2014
2  Thank Clifford F
Rob H, Owner at Unit 27 Total Conditioning & CrossFit Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2015

Hi Clifford & Laura,

great to have had you here with us over the festive period :-) What better way to spend Christmas than with sunshine, beaches, like indeed people and a lot of hard earned sweat ;-)

Looking forward to seeing you guys back again soon !

Reviewed 11 March 2015

Awesome team, awesome crew, awesome facilities :) My training was cut short due to circumstances out of my control :'( but HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, wishing i could stay and train here for longer just to see what kind of limits I could reach. love it! thanks Unit-27.

2  Thank Paula W
Rob H, Owner at Unit 27 Total Conditioning & CrossFit Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2015

Hi Paula,

thanks for writing us up so positively, even though you unfortunately had to leave us early :-(

Hope to see you again soon when you can get involved in everything we can offer you, lots more coming soon as well so keep your eyes on FB :-)

Safe travels and get well soon.