Lowest prices for your stay
$83
$76
Agoda.com$77
Trip.com$91
eDreams$83
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 September 2018

I loved my stay at villa sonata phuket, lovely quiet place, good privacy, friendly smiling staff very nice people. Hotel is in a good residence neighborhood in the hill area. I would definitely come back to this hotel next time.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Naphatwong, General Manager at Villa Sonata Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Thank you for your great review for our resort. We do hope to welcome you back for your next Phuket visit.

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

The hotel itself is just as the photos show, pool is a good size for one person. Sadly the staff seem like everything is too much effort, even checking out as it takes them away from their laptop.
I stayed for one week and not once was the placed cleaned, no change of linen or towels, for the price you pay I expected more

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Naphatwong N, General Manager at Villa Sonata Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Dear Lucy S,

Thank you for staying with us and I'm sorry to know your stay is not quite enjoyable. The problem is well addressed and I shall discuss this seriously with our team to deliver the professional service for our future guests.

We have put the signage (make up room / do not disturb) in front of the villa in order to avoid misunderstanding of our staff in cleaning guest rooms in the future.

Thank you, and we do hope to welcome you to our resort again.

Naphatwong N. - General Manager

Reviewed 23 February 2018

This place is honestly so beautiful. My partner and I stayed here whilst in Phuket and would return in a heartbeat. The room, pool, staff, breakfast and service were all AMAZING! I would recommend this place to anyone coming to Phuket!

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Georgia A,

Thank you for staying with us and the great compliments which I shall forward to our team. We do hope to welcome you to our resort again for your next Phuket visit.

Naphatwong N. - General Manager

Reviewed 12 August 2017

It's fabulous! It's really a great value for money!!!
Villa is new and very very clean. Inside of the villa's so pretty and the size of the private pool is good too. Smart TV and microwave in kitchenette. Bathroom is spacious too.
Staffs are so kind. Even though their English is not very good, it's not as bad as to be unable to communicate. all of them have Thai shy smile on their face all the time..
We ordered lunch by room service a few times. Food was suprisingly delicious.
The area is very quiet and there is actually nothing in walking distance. However, it's not too inconveniet 'cause we used Grab taxi and always responses came quicky from the taxi. There are Tesco Lotus, lots of nice restaurants, fabulous coffee shops and also a view point even though not walking distance. Beach is a bit too far though.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Seon_GLeeA
Naphatwong, เจ้าของธุรกิจ at Villa Sonata Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you for staying with us and your complimentary which is really appreciated. I will share your positive reviews with our team.

We look forward to welcoming you to our resort again.

Naphatwong N.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

I make the right choice to stay at Villa Sonata Phuket for my recent trip in Phuket. Although the place is out of patong and it's located in the hideaway area which require own transport to get around but it’s still 1 of the best "Hidden Gem" Villa with Modern design which I would strongly recommend if you want peace and enjoy the companion with your partner. The private pool is just in front of the villa facing the main gate which is a bonus point to the Villa. They also provide wifi and the network is awesome during the stay. I also love the fridge as i can go to the supermarket and get all my drinks, fruits and snacks and simply enjoy it by the pool...

The room I stayed, Sonata Duplex, the bedroom is located on the 2nd level and it’s is very spacious and clean.To me the water pressure is important during my stay and Villa Sonata Phuket didn’t disappoint me on this. The toilet is spacious with separate standing shower and bathtub. During the off peak season, they even serve the breakfast and bring it to the villa for me as i don’t even have to step out to the cafe and make me realise what is Enjoying Life . There are only 2 words to describe this villa. : Simply Awesome!!!!!

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank 843davisn

Dear guest,

Thank you for staying with us during your holiday in Phuket. I'm glad to know your stay is enjoyable and I will share your compliments to our staff.

We look forward to welcoming you to our resort again.

Naphatwong N.