Lowest prices for your stay
$28
$60
Agoda.com
$24
Hotels.com$60
Priceline$46
Travelocity$60
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 March 2020

We rated this hotel a 3, but it’s an upper three. It’s tired around the edges, when new it was probably a real jam. The rooms were clean, but there’s clean and real clean. We are not typically white glovers. When you see finger marks around the heavier used parts of the door wash them at least weekly. There is a day bed that I needed to stand on to close some drapes, to keep my balance I placed my hand on the wall, where others before me had done the same, that kind of clean.

Overall the beds were firm but reasonably comfortable, shower was good, wifi was good. The staff were very helpful on all our needs, they found us a great driver to get us to and fro... The room was large with plenary of space, if you’re part of the Muay Thai Boxing training this place will suit your needs. If you’re old farts like us you may want to ask for a ground floor so you don’t have to carry luggage up the stairwells.

Room tip: There is a i training facility next to hotel. Travellers that take afternoon naps, that side may be loud. The boxers are hard at it
Date of stay: March 2020
2  Thank Where2NextDes_Sherry
Reviewed 10 February 2020 via mobile

I love Signature and always choose to stay there on my visits to the soi. The staff are lovely, the rooms are clean and comfortable and the pool is amazing. Thank you Signature for another fabulous stay.

Date of stay: January 2020
2  Thank 94tama
Reviewed 6 January 2020

Me and my mate stumbled across this gem of a hotel by accident during our trip. We were staying somewhere else down the street and weren't really happy there, and ended up booking into Signature for our last night. It was the best!!!

Rooms are amazing, super spacious, and all the mod cons necessary for a hotel down a street full of gyms i.e. minimlist but good TV, SUPER comfy beds, big wardrobe, and solid AC.

The pool is great too, although one thing that let it down were other guests pulling the cushions off the sunbed to sit in the sun, meaning loads of beds weren't usable, and that it became a rush to get a sunbed, AND hard work to get into the pool because of how much room they took up.

That said, I will be coming back here in a flash, it's perfect for training holidays, and super comfortable!

Room tip: Go for first floor above the pool - most rooms have a direct view in from outside
Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 8 September 2019 via mobile

During my month stay in Phuket, I spent 3 nights at Signature. Having come to Phuket to train at Tiger Muay Thai, I decided to stay at Signature as it’s walking distance to the gym.

On arrival, the hotel arranged a taxi driver to collect and drop me off (800 baht). I used the same driver throughout my stay (3 weeks), he was cheaper than using Grab / or metered taxis. I’ll share his details below.

I found the staff helpful and attentive and the rooms spacious and clean. The restaurant had a good selection of local and international dishes, at a great price (good value)

If you are interested in renting a scooter during your stay, I suggest using Boss, who are about 25m away from the hotel - they don’t require your passport (only a copy) and offer excellent value.

Taxi Service: Mr. Bang: ‭+66 81-077-5628‬
Scooter Rental: Dang ‭+66 84-849-8791‬

Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank NicholasD1786
Reviewed 15 August 2019 via mobile

I have stayed here multiple times now and should have written a review ages ago. This is by far the best hotel on the street. The pool is a decent length and has loads of great quality sun loungers. The rooms are extremely comfortable with great beds and a balcony. It is always very quiet and having stayed here about six times now I have always had great sleep. The staff are kind and trustworthy. I have never had a bad experience here and will be back again for sure. It’s also next door to Unit and very close to Tiger.

Date of stay: August 2019