Lowest prices for your stay
$28
$60
Agoda.com
$24
Hotels.com$60
Priceline$46
Travelocity$60
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 January 2020

Me and my mate stumbled across this gem of a hotel by accident during our trip. We were staying somewhere else down the street and weren't really happy there, and ended up booking into Signature for our last night. It was the best!!!

Rooms are amazing, super spacious, and all the mod cons necessary for a hotel down a street full of gyms i.e. minimlist but good TV, SUPER comfy beds, big wardrobe, and solid AC.

The pool is great too, although one thing that let it down were other guests pulling the cushions off the sunbed to sit in the sun, meaning loads of beds weren't usable, and that it became a rush to get a sunbed, AND hard work to get into the pool because of how much room they took up.

That said, I will be coming back here in a flash, it's perfect for training holidays, and super comfortable!

Room tip: Go for first floor above the pool - most rooms have a direct view in from outside
Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 8 September 2019 via mobile

During my month stay in Phuket, I spent 3 nights at Signature. Having come to Phuket to train at Tiger Muay Thai, I decided to stay at Signature as it’s walking distance to the gym.

On arrival, the hotel arranged a taxi driver to collect and drop me off (800 baht). I used the same driver throughout my stay (3 weeks), he was cheaper than using Grab / or metered taxis. I’ll share his details below.

I found the staff helpful and attentive and the rooms spacious and clean. The restaurant had a good selection of local and international dishes, at a great price (good value)

If you are interested in renting a scooter during your stay, I suggest using Boss, who are about 25m away from the hotel - they don’t require your passport (only a copy) and offer excellent value.

Taxi Service: Mr. Bang: ‭+66 81-077-5628‬
Scooter Rental: Dang ‭+66 84-849-8791‬

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank NicholasD1786
Reviewed 15 August 2019 via mobile

I have stayed here multiple times now and should have written a review ages ago. This is by far the best hotel on the street. The pool is a decent length and has loads of great quality sun loungers. The rooms are extremely comfortable with great beds and a balcony. It is always very quiet and having stayed here about six times now I have always had great sleep. The staff are kind and trustworthy. I have never had a bad experience here and will be back again for sure. It’s also next door to Unit and very close to Tiger.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank debstravels2013
Reviewed 22 July 2019

Easily the best resort in The Soi, right in the heart the fighters street so very easy to get around. Great service, room is spacious and housekeeping service super clean. The pool is the best place for a nice dip and tan. A must try and highly recommend. I will be back.

Date of stay: July 2019
2  Thank ceceh
Reviewed 19 June 2019

This is the second time i've stayed at The Signature, and it won't be the last! It's a gorgeous boutique hotel in the middle of Soi Taied. Great location if you're there to hit the Muay Thai and training gyms and all the healthy eateries along that road.

The pool is a lovely little tucked away oasis. The staff are super friendly and helpful. Rooms are very spacious and clean, great showers. Definitely the best place to stay in my opinion in this area. Highly recommended!

Date of stay: June 2019