Lowest prices for your stay
$23
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
$23
Free cancellation until 30/09/22
Agoda.com
$16
Priceline$24
Hotels.com$23
Travelocity$23
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 December 2014

My partner and I arrived on the 1st of December and had booked the first month with intensions of staying a 2nd. Prior to arrival we had pre booked our stay via email but upon arrival there was no documentation of our booking. We were fortunate enough they had a room to spare. Our first thoughts were; - Has a nice pool, is close to Tiger, and has it’s own restaurant which appeared to have a selection of Thai/Western food. The rooms were mediocre and the water pressure was horrendous. I’m pretty sure I had a better shower standing in the rain, than I did at floraville.
On the 3rd night of our stay it was down pouring outside – In the middle of the night we were awoken to a drenching puddle that took up the better half of the bed. The next morning we contacted reception after minimal hours of sleep due to the constant sound of dripping water. The lady at the counter then proceeded to hand us another key to a different room so they “could fix the leak”. After 3 days of just getting settled into our new room, we were then told we must move our belongings back, as someone had already booked the room in which we were now residing in. First night back in our original room, we woke up to yet another pool of water. .They had not fixed the leak or even attempted to fix it.. Back to reception we went furious and once again sleep deprived to have her apologise and ask us to move back into the room that was “booked out”. Déjà vu Don’t you think? Staff couldn’t care less and offered no compensation other than a refund on the rest of our months stay. The refund did not even cover the full amount of days left in the month, there fore benefiting us in no such way. The internet constantly kicked us off and was slower than a snail. The server at the restaurant is a sour faced witch, who can’t even chisel a smile out when one is given. Beds are hard as a rock and only one pillow was provided. Your alarm clock goes as is: 8am crossfitters screaming/grunting/dropping weights, 9am-2am cats and dogs fighting/barking, and if you lucky enough the rooster will have you up by 5am sharp. To top it all off, they were charging different amounts for different people within the complex. We were paying 24000 for one month and found at least for other places that were far more modernized and new charging 13000 during peak season. Do not stay here, do your research!

Room tip: Do your research, as there are plenty of places on the street charging far less for better quality rooms.
Date of stay: December 2014
10  Thank William T
Reviewed 15 October 2014

My girl friend and I stayed here for two 3 months to train Muay Thai. To sum up the hotel its a gorges little place with a pool and a pond running the length of the complex. At night the gardens and pool are lit from corners and its all very lovely.

The room we stayed in was a deluxe twin, and was very spacious, it was more of a cottage than a room. The room was very clean and cleaned daily, to a very high standard. We had a flat screen TV to plug my laptop into to watch movies. It was a truly lovely place and I really wish I didn't have to leave it.

The restaurant is great to, try the rum pancake.

Its close proximity to the gyms as well (which is all I can really imagine someone doing in this part of Phuket) This can be annoying as there is a bit of noise pollution so ask for a room away from the gym side of the complex but that said, its not all that loud anyway just something to watch out for. My girl friend and I barely even noticed it.

If your going to book here don't pre-book, just rock up and book its a good 30-40% cheaper. we got our deluxe room for 16000 baht per month.

Room tip: don't pre book just turn up and enjoy huge discounts
Date of stay: October 2014
1  Thank Peter S
Reviewed 3 February 2014

My husband and I were supposed to stay at Floraville for 3 nights. We wanted to see the BBQ Beat Down which is the last weekend of every month (recommend you see it). We arrived at Floraville to find that our room was still being occupied. The staff told us that we would have to stay somewhere else for one night. So, the next morning we went back to Floraville to see if our room was available. The lady we spoke to had food on a plate and told us to wait a minute while she finished eating. She was in no hurry to accommodate us. We left and didn't look back. The place we ended up staying in was really nice anyway.

Date of stay: January 2014
1  Thank SamF9-17
Reviewed 28 January 2013

I arrived at closing time after a traumatic incident on my way to the hotel. I didn't even have a room booked, but the staff called police and amulance, accompanied me to the hospital and thankfully had a room available once they'd gone out of their way. Amazing.

I was arriving to train at Tiger Muay Thai but after my injury I needed to spend a lot of time at the hotel. Even once a smaller room became available, I chose to stay in the larger room near the pool because I just felt so comfortable. I spent a lot of time in the restaurant/reception, ordering lassis and things from the healthy section of the menu. The beds were so comfortable and air-con was great. Security here is really great - CCTV cameras around and the front reception locks up late at night so that it becomes like a gated community. Very safe - unlike many (but not all) of the other hotels/guest houses I checked out around the area.

When I was up for a bit more activity, I took a lot of classes at Tiger Muay Thai, drank top value coconuts daily from the tiny shop across the road from Tiger, and wandered around to Cocoville to have some of their meals and shakes, too. Cocoville was also lovely and welcoming, but as I was on my own and had experienced a rough start, I found the short walk down the quieter street something I wanted to avoid at night. Floraville was a bit closer to Tiger and the staff were just so lovely. I used the taxi service quite a bit, too, to get to places I couldn't on foot. I had a head injury so a bike wasn't going to happen!

I stayed from 24 December to 5 January. The pool was picture perfect, with umbrellas. :) I've stayed at lots of places in Thailand, both cheap as chips and stretching the budget. Floraville allowed me to really enjoy my holiday without breaking the bank. I kept my travel options and didn't take advantage of weekly/monthly discounts available.

I saw plenty of families, solo travellers and couples - and lots of people training at Tiger.

The area is quieter than other places I've stayed in Phuket (Patong, Karon, Kata). It is not a bad area but be aware of motorcyle thieves in Phuket in places which include Chalong. They are armed with knives and guns and are not afraid to harm you :( I heard of a few recent incidents (including two large Russians losing their stuff to guys with knives) and experienced one myself (gun and knives ...). Report anything to police but get and keep names of all officers you encounter and note what their roles are (i.e. was the CCTV footage - later 'missing' - handed over to this person or that person ...) and take copies (photograph with your iphone even) of any documents they write up and report to your embassy so they can get involved and keep things moving ... I still love Thailand and will continue going back.

Highly recommend for anyone training at Tiger Muay Thai.

Room tip: As always, ask before you decide. I had a room right near the pool and it was great - I just kept my bedroom curtain closed for privacy. Noise was not an issue. I checked out a cheaper room right down the back - very private and lovely garden and seating on the way but just wasn't right for me at the time. I was spending so much time resting at the hotel that I just wanted the space of the two-room apartment. The room I had would also be perfect for a couple wanting plenty of space.
Date of stay: January 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
4  Thank mam2008
Reviewed 27 May 2011

A place to return to at every opportunity. The rooms are modern and spotlessly clean. Friendly gestures of flower petals on beds and at the entrance every day added to the charm and welcoming. The gardens are lush and the footpaths free of mildew reported by a previous reviewer. The deep pool is well maintained and vacuumed, the water crystal clear (but no umbrellas). The owners and staff are helpful and make every effort to please For those who have different experiences we can only counsel that anywhere in Asia it is not what you ask but how you ask it. To the gentleman who lost his ipod he might first acknowledge that he lost in and then that other guests might have been less honest than the staff to whom he points his finger by implication. Jumping to conclusions of that nature is to say the least unfortunate We forever left our room unlocked with cameras, cell phones and cash exposed. On one occasion returning from Phi Phi a mislaid 100 Baht (USD 3.00) note was placed on our dressing table awaiting our return. Across the road the hotel has a spa, sauna with massage, fragrant oils and a second pool. All are in immaculate condition and we left with a sense of well being rarely experienced. All that for aro. USD 25-30 / night. We shall return to revist our newly found friends in July..

Oh yes, the bread and coffee is just great... little things mean a lot

Les and Sheila KL

Room tip: Ask
Date of stay: May 2011