I spent 2 nights at this amazing resort from 16 to 18 July 2012 with my family, and everything from checking in to checkout was amazing and great, and this hotel meet all my need for relax and peaceful.
Location: this resort located in Chalong district, on a mountain nothing around the resort and the way to down town take around 15 min by car and cost around 450 THB. (One way), the view is amazing specially at night. The area is very quite at night (except the sound of night insects) for me this sounds make this place much naturalist.
Check in & checkout: everything was smooth and fast. (I made my reservation direct thought the resort web site).
The room: I stayed at grand pool villa, consists of two floors, upper floor comprises bedroom, separated toilet and shower between them there is double washbasin and front of the washbasin there is a nice bathtub (open to the room), small walk in closet, side of the bed there is tow chairs and tea table and the other side there was relaxing chair. 32 inch LCD and DVD player. (coffee and tea maker also Tom Yam noodles soup we like it as light snake) great idea.
The view from my villa was amazing and sunrise at Chalong bay from the room was great don’t miss it if you go there.
Lower floor consists living room with big daybed (32 inch LCD and home theater you need 3.5 cable to connect you mp3 player to play you music), outdoor toilet, washbasin and rain shower. Swimming pool with tow pool chairs and small counter with tow par chairs.
Cleanliness: in general everything was clean and shiny, I count find anything to complain about.
Breakfast: The breakfast was very good and includes selection of hot Asian dishes also (grilled hot dogs and bacon).
Room Services: service was great and the food was delicious we like it so much (I loved the cheese burger), also the price is reasonable. Also they offer romantic diner at the villa.
Staff: helpful and smiling and reflect the meaning of Thai hospitality
Facilities: restaurant, books & good dvd library, swimming pool, Spa (I didn’t use it).
The swimming pool: is great I loved it and the view as amazing early mooring. (there is some mini light at the pool shining at night like stars) wooow so nice.
Free Shuttle bus: once daily to central festival Phuket also once to chalong beach.
Overall: I can’t wait to go there again; we loved this resort so much and nothing to complain.
I could recommend this resort to honeymooners, couples, friends and family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small and Intimate, nested on the heart of a hill overlooking the Andaman Sea. The Villa Zolitude, hidden in the hillside exotic jungle. Whilst tropical oasis has an air of rustic charm, it is as luxurious and sophisticated as you could wish.Each exclusive cottage is an exotic fusion of earth and Moroccan luxurious touch; a level of sophistication, stylish in accommodation and service that vividly contrasts with the primeval environment. Game drives and excursions are arranged to meet the wild life at close quarters and guests can explore their own roots, the pearl of Andaman. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your Villa Zolitude Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Zolitude Hotel Chalong
- Zolitude Hotel Chalong
- Villa Zolitude Resort And Spa Phuket/Chalong