Lowest prices for your stay
$30
Priceline
$33
Vio.com
$25
Expedia.com$31
Travelocity$31
Hotels.com$31
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 January 2020

This hotel is opposite Tiger Muay Thai Gym and is in the perfect spot for travellers to Chalong. The street has restaurants, pharmacies and supermarkets within walking distance and the food is so good. The hotel has two pools and the rooms are spacious, air conditioned and clean.I felt secure and safe during my stay.

Room tip: My room overlooked the pool from a balcony. Ideal.
Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 14 April 2019 via mobile

Great, clean rooms. With sunny balcony. Good kitchen to make simple things like coffee, toast etc. And got a microwave. Clean bathroom too. And loved that they have two pools to tan when not training.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Gracenever
Reviewed 4 March 2019

I have just spent 3months at this hotel and I can not fault it! I had previously stayed at their sister hotel Anchan boutique so I knew I was in good hands. From the moment I started emailing to plan my trip, Pinyaluck was so helpful in responding to every question even sending me diagrams to help explain things. I stayed in the superior pool access room which is beautiful, has everything you need, fridge, microwave, kettle, tv, hairdryer etc and the housekeepers kept it spotless EVERY day, changing towels, changing bedding, sweeping, mopping floor. WiFi was excellent. The hotel has 2 swimming pools, both of which are kept in immaculate condition by the maintenance/pool/garden man who does a fantastic job on keeping the hotel looking tidy. I open my balcony doors and 2 steps I’m in the pool-this pool gets sunlight til around 2ish and if your a sunbather like me you can walk 2mins to the bigger pool which has sunlight all day. The hotel also has their own washing machines and dryer so you can do your own laundry on site. One main thing about this hotel are that the staff are brilliant, from reception, housekeeping, maintenance guy, to the evening security team. Nothing is too much trouble and they are so helpful and always greet you with a friendly good morning. I train at unit 27 which is a 5min walk, and tiger is just opposite this hotel. Thankyou to all the Anchanlina team for a wonderful stay at your hotel, this is my number 1 choice when I return without a doubt.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Wooty1
Reviewed 22 July 2018

Pros: Large room and nice pool.
Cons: Security locking hotel door at night.
Location: On the main Muay Thai street.

Hotel also known as Anchanlina.

Stayed 01-Nov-2017 for 3 nights in superior room 301 without breakfast. I liked it so returned on 29-Jan-2018 for 3 nights in superior room 201 without breakfast

On my 2nd stay I had to pay a deposit on check-in.

On my 1st stay there was a musty smell when I entered the room on check-in, the staff suggested turning on the aircon for a while.

Room had kettle, cups and tea, however on my second stay I was told the teas would not be replenished after the 1st day. Room had a balcony with a clothes hanger.

The bathroom and shower area had no window or extractor, yet the floor dries well.

There is a large ground floor swimming pool with sun loungers.

Hotel is located opposite to Tiger Muay Thai gym and almost next to a restaurant called Thai-Thai. The hotel door is locked at night, security will open it to let you in e.g. 1am in the morning.

I think guests are not allowed at nights unless they are pre-registered before 8pm, I may be wrong on this.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Ranjit-Muay
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

This is a nice hotel in Chalong, directly opposite Tiger Muay Thai. The area has heaps of gyms, health food restaurants and massage places, so you can easily just stay here and not venture into Patong area.
Rooms are nice, they seem pretty new – with a tv, air con, kettle, fridge, safe and a hairdryer in the room. They have small balconies with a chair and drying rack. They provide you with 2 water bottles each day, tea and coffee.
The pool is also decent sized and they have some deck chairs (that could do with cushions). I also note that it isn’t that busy and it is regularly cleaned.
The lobby of the hotel has a set of scales if you’re here in training.
There is also a washing machine (40 baht per use) and dryer (60 baht per use) that makes it easy to wash. Though it is a bit pricy as a store next door can do it for 40 baht per kilo.
Cleaning staff are nice, desk staff always greet you hello, and there’s a security staff member in the lobby.

Date of stay: July 2018