“Faultless!”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Blanchardstown
west of ireland
“Faultless!”
Reviewed 31 May 2012

My friend and I booked this Hotel for a shopping stint together last October. I was more than impressed from the minute I walked in the door and was greeted by the wonderful, helpful Staff at Reception to getting to our beautiful tastefully decorated Room. My friend and I found that both our beds were very comfortable. We had dinner in the bar and it too was very tasty. The breakfast buffet was probably the best one I have ever had - don't think I have ever seen such a choice of cooked eggs before and the selection of breads was also fabulous. There was something there for everyone whatever your taste was. The staff there too were very friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend the Crowne Plaza to everyone!

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with friends
Garret O, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Dublin - Blanchardstown, responded to this review, 6 June 2012
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you so much for your very positive review in relation to your recent stay with us. It was great to see that you were more than impressed with all areas of the hotel.

I am delighted that your shopping trip was an enjoyable one for you and your friend.

We hope to welcome you both back again at some stage in the future,

Garret O’Neill
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (248)
  • Polish first
leitrim
Reviewed 31 May 2012

We stayed here as part of a pigsback package, and we had a lovely time, hotel was lovely, had a kind of boutique style about it. Rooms were the standard size but decorated really nice. And were not baking hot, like alot of hotels seem to be nowadays so this was a huge plus. It is very well located right beside the blanchardstown shopping centre, and we found it easy to get parking at the hotel too, was very convenient for the city centre, tayto park, the zoo, all things really, i was surprised at this as I would not normally think of this hotel for that type of convenience. Breakfast was lovely and we also had dinner there too, while the dinner was lovely, italian being what it was, which is a favourite of mine, our only criticism was that it was quite slow coming out and we had our 2 kids with us who were hard to entertain and keep still for that long, if service was bit quicker that would have been great. but we would gladly stay there again and it would be our first choice for hotel in the city i think.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
Dear Nicola,

Thank you for staying with us recently at the Crowne Plaza Hotel Blanchardstown. I am glad to see that you found the location to be very convenient for all your needs.

Thank you for your feedback in relation to the food in our Italian restaurant, it is great to see that you were happy with the quality of the food, I am disappointed to learn that you felt the service could be a bit quicker, this would not be our normal standard and I will ensure that this is addressed.

I am delighted to read that you would gladly stay again, we look forward to welcoming you back on your return visit,

Chichester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 May 2012

Very clean, comfortable and enjoyable stay at this hotel for a 2 day business trip to Dublin.
Staff very attentive at reception & bar. No real interaction with Staff at breakfast; as all that was expected at breakfast was available; being very well presented, hot and tasty.
I did request a pass card to allow me access to the gym (just behind reception), but, due to sleeping in (...says something for the beds :-) ) I didn't use this service.
I also did not originally order B&B rate, but this was swiftly, with no hassle, rectified by reception on checking in.
As I was staying on a Business trip, the shuttle service was utilised - door to door service on the way out. Return, well that never happened... had to resort to arranging own Taxis. Appreciate this service is not part of the 'hotel chain' but if the hotel offer the service.. then your on the hook for it.

Room Tip: Reading prior reviews, I requested a 4th Floor room, I duly received what was requested, just near t...
Dear Chico,

Thank you for your review in relation to your previous visit with us. I am glad to see that overall you enjoyed your stay.

Thank you for bringing to our attention the incident regarding the return trip of our shuttle service. I would greatly appreciate if you would contact me directly (goneill@crowneplazadublin.ie) with more details so that I can rectify this with our shuttle provider.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel again in the future,

Ireland
Reviewed 29 May 2012

I need to use this hotel a lot for business and I cannot speak highly enough of how kind and attentive staff are. The rooms are extremely comfortable. The food is good. Parking is easy in the underground car park. It wouldn't be the location I would chose if visiting Dublin city but if you need to stay in this area I don't think it could be beaten.

Room Tip: I always request to be away from lift as it's one that speaks which I find annoying (very acute...
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
Garret O, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Dublin - Blanchardstown, responded to this review, 30 May 2012
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Crowne Plaza Dublin-Blanchardstown so regularly. We really appreciate your loyalty.

I am very grateful for you taking the time to review the hotel so positively. Thank you for your feedback, we look forward to welcoming you back again soon,

Sweden
Reviewed 28 May 2012

I spent five days working in Dublin, and this hotel was on the company approved list and close to my place of work, which is why I selected it. Also, this is actually the second Crowne Plaza I have stayed at - the other was the week before at Birmingham, England.
This hotel is all you could ask for - nice welcoming, helpful staff, perfectly clean and elegant rooms. I was really impressed with the hotel, and it is what I had expected after having visited the other Crowne Plaza.
My room was on the 7th floor with a nice view. Plenty of space, and a good desk where I could work in the evenings. Wireless internet access was free and worked well.
Good TV with more channels than I had time to browse after long working hours.
The bathroom was large, elegant, everything worked including a good shower.
The room was very quiet, no disturbances at all, and the temperature was good.
The bed was firm and I slept very well.
The breakfast was a full Irish breakfast (comparable to the full English I had the week before).
Good except for the very boring average hotel buffet style watered down scrambled eggs which seems to be the staple ingredient at so many hotels - the Birmingham Crowne Plaza had fried eggs instead which was much better. Maybe this was in contrast to all the other things at the hotel which were perfect otherwise I wouldn't have mentioned this as the only minor flaw I could find. I did not have time in the mornings to check if the menu provided any other egg dish.
The staff were attentive and I got my pot of tea promptly every morning.
I ate with my colleagues at different restaurants each evening, so I didn't have the opportunity to try the hotel restaurant for anything other than breakfast.
Checkin and checkout were efficient.
The location is good for work in the Blanchardstown area, it's fairly near to Dublin airport, and there is a very large shopping centre just nearby where you can purchase all you might need.
Thanks for a very comfortable stay!

Room Tip: I stayed on the 7th floor. Very good in all respects.
1 Thank sebofo
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us and thank you for choosing to stay at Crowne Plaza Hotels!

I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your comments in relation to the eggs on the buffet, we do in fact offer any type of eggs cooked to your liking, however we will look into the selection on the buffet itself.

Again, thank you for your feedback and we do hope to welcome you back again soon,

Garret O’Neill
Also consider these accommodations in or near Blanchardstown
9.6 km away
2.9 km away
Travelodge Phoenix Park
Travelodge Phoenix Park
#2 of 3 in Castleknock

Been to Crowne Plaza Dublin - Blanchardstown? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK