Free cancellation until 21/07
  • Pool
US$ 138
US$ 124
Agoda.com
Rido Hotel Taipei(Da'an)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$ 123
US$ 71
Hotels.com
San Want(Da'an)
US$ 122
US$ 101
Agoda.com
Taipei Charming City Hotel(Da'an)(Great Value!)
US$ 96
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$ 283
Hotels.com
All reviewssogo department storesunderground shopping mallexcellent locationcomplimentary soft drinksminutes walk to mrthotpotwithin walking distanceshabu shabutriple roomreplenished dailylocal eateriesjust round the cornerstar hotelcentral locationhotel guestsfree coffeeexcellent breakfast
Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

Overall Hotel is well maintained and this is an old hotel. Room is standard but to me it is not bright enough. Need to have more lights. Breakfast is offered by the restaurant next door cost TWD300 each and I didn't try.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

Great hotel, good location, friendly staff, lots food down stairs and close to the tub. Goid spacious room n big washroom! Good water flow and clean. I was quite happy about the stat tho. There is a foot massage right opposite and its good to try!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 February 2017

This hotel was recommended to us by a local who live in the neighborhood. It is in an ultra convenient location: minutes walk to MRT, shopping, local street eateries, & restaurants, grocery stores,...
Within a block, there are 2 Sogo department stores to choose from. One block, you will find the street with local eateries, a McDonald, and a Wellcome grocery store.
We find the staff friendly, and eager to help. The bellman/ concierge readily assists with luggage, or a cup of cappuccino.
The room itself is decent size (Asian standard). The bathroom is surprisingly spacious! It is updated with nice shower, spacious vanity cupboard, toilet with heated seat.
The fridge has complimentary soft drinks, and 2 water bottles. The bed and pillows were comfortable. Check out time is noon.
We stayed there 2 nights, in a room toward the back street. It was quiet for us. We enjoyed our stay and would recommend others staying here. We would definitely come back. It is good value for a 3-star hotel.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 December 2016

it has prime location but it wasn't what we need. i was with my 90 year old aunt. she can walk very well but the steps at the front entrance made her worry. it was not an easy job. also we booked a car the streets are mainly busy so we have to wait till after 10 am to avoid traffic.

the twin bed room are bigger with a large toilet. however there is a step between washroom and bedroom. it is not convenient for old people especially at night.

Room Tip: its near to subway station and sogo department store
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
4  Thank Eve C
Reviewed 23 November 2016

A good location, easy to go to the station, we had arrived at mid-night but there still has staffs to help us for check in. The surroundings not bad. I had been there for two nights, I don't know the price but I think it not cheap. But when we were checking in, we had paid for two beds (it needs to pay if we ask one more bed) but the staff asked that can we have one bed, here is a little not good.

By the way, I still feel OK with this hotel, the people are so nice, but I think the next time I go Taipei I may try to live the Bed and Breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family