All reviews business hotel daan station free sauna local transportation main power low ceilings close to public transportation welcome fruit platter nice hotel replaced daily slept like a baby building next door eggs to order check in was easy instant noodles business trip to taiwan comfortable room
Reviewed 7 April 2018

Great location - near subway station and a short walk to Sogo, and the award-winning Kavalan whiskey retail shop is just in the next building. Great service - a porter took my luggage the minute my car arrived at the hotel and escorted me to my room. Nice modern room with good amenities although I could only find one English channel - CNN. Strong shower. Coffee at breakfast is not good but you can get better coffee at the lobby which is also complimentary. Lobby is warm and inviting, and a nice place to read if you do not want to be cooped up in your room. I could not hear the sound of the subway train even though my room faced the tracks but I could hear voices from next door in the morning.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
馥敦飯店復南館, 前廳部經理 at Taipei Fullerton Hotel-South, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

The warmest greeting from Taipei Fullerton Hotel south and appreciate your feedback
We work hard to satisfied all the guest

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

Decent business hotel, convenient location only 3 Min walk to the Da-an MRT station. I always stay here when coming to Taipei for business trip. Room is spacious if you book the Fullerton room type. Their complimentary breakfast is my favorite.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
馥敦飯店復南館, 前廳部經理 at Taipei Fullerton Hotel-South, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

We are glad that you satisfied with our breakfast

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

The title says it all! Got there seemed ok if a little dated, reception staff were fine and the lobby smelled of welcoming coffee. We were told with pride free coffee and cookies were available 24 x 7, we had a quick look but weren’t tempted.

Got to the room first impression were low ceiling and not too much daylight, a bit dingy. The furnishings echoed this but the major issue was a chemical smell. It was then that we noticed
An area of carpet near the bathroom which looked like someone had barfed or drop something and only a half hearted attempt was made to clean up. The whole place needs a lick of paint and a renovation.
We told the front desk and they bought in an air cleaner but no action on the carpet.
Truth be told it’s a great location a 5 minute walk to the metro, 2 stops to Taipei 101!
Lots of interesting places to eat.
It’s quiet too. Shame they don’t invest, just one more thing it’s winter and there is no heating the air on only seemed to cool real chilly in the room.
So ending where I started, it’s nothing like Fullerton Singapore, but then neither is the cost.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business

Thanks for letting us know your experience, we will ask house keeper focus on carpet cleaning process

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

Just a short 5mins walk to hotel from mrt exit.
Breakfast selection is good and tasty.
Room size is decent and cleanliness is good.
Staffs are welcoming, warm and attentive.
On my first day’s breakfast, I couldn’t find mineral water on the breakfast area and so I asked the waitress for one. The next few days, the same waitress offered me a mineral water straight away after I sat down. She definitely is very attentive. This small gesture actually left a good memory.
Definitely recommend this hotel!!!
Worth the price!!!

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
馥敦飯店復南館, 前廳部經理 at Taipei Fullerton Hotel-South, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

We are glad that you had a wonderful experience during your stay

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

This hotel took us about more than an hour away from the airport by bus & a subway. The hotel is very clean & the staff is very welcoming & speak good English.

For those people who loves a firm bed, then this is for you. We slept very well & got the rest we needed.
The bathroom provides all the amenities you’ll need which includes a bathrobe & a bath slippers. Breakfast was excellent! It has a mixture of both Western & Asian Cuisine, plenty of choices & they can even cook your eggs to your liking.

I only gave 4 stars because of 3 things:

1) Light - can’t turn off one light because the main power was connected to each other. I just used my eye mask & still slept like a baby.
2) Shower - Because of the faulty design, the water leaks out the shower glass doors, so we ended up with a very soaking bathroom floors.
3) Distance - wish it was closer to the airport.

For those who would spend more than a night, this place is probably worth the distance.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family

There is a control panel beside of your bed, from the panel you can control the different lighting
We will ask our Engineering Department to focus on the glass doors of shower room
We are happy that you were satisfied with you accommodation