Lowest prices for your stay
$51
Priceline
$57
Agoda.com
$49
Booking.com$52
Hotels.com$51
Travelocity$51
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Small hotel less than 10 minutes walk from nearest MRT station. Rooms are good size, clean and comfortable. Room has safe, AirCon, minibar fridge, kettle, TV, WiFi, free water and a couple of small free snacks. Note there are no glasses for drinking if you bring your own wine (bathroom has toothbrush glasses, and no teaspoons (only wooden sticks for stirring the/coffee). Breakfast cafe seems to be closed. For the price, not bad at all.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 July 2018

The Hotel is in an alley about 5 minutes walk from the MRT station, located in a quite, but safe neighbour. There's restaurant you can grab food and coffee around the area, and self service coin laundry is also available in the neighbourhood. Staff are very friendly and we pretty much enjoyed the time and environment in there.

Room tip: The higher floor enjoy more views
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 June 2018

Average but very clean. The staff are very friendly and courteous. Good location, very close to restaurants, shops. Breakfast is average, with choice of western or Chinese.Hotel is totally non smoking.

Room tip: If with terrace choose front view
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 17 January 2017

I happen to have clinic visit literality across the main road. So I flew in from HK to Taipei and fond this hotel rather reasonably priced.
The hotel is comfortable, close to airport shuttle, train stations etc. The room I had was also pretty big. It's perfect for what I needed for this trip.

Room tip: laundry on first floor
Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 17 December 2016 via mobile

I needed a hotel that was quiet and close to everything, this hotel was great! It's nestled in a residential area , yet only minutes to restaurants and the nearest MRT stations, making it very convenient for me to get everywhere I needed.

The staff is very friendly and extremely helpful even though we had a little bit of a language barrier.

My room was small but definitely more then enough for myself. It's very neat and clean and well updated. It came with water, tea and snacks free of charge as well as a pair of reusable slippers that get changed out with each cleaning.

The bathroom is very updated n clean and came with the necessities you need in case you forgot them. A comb, q tips, hair net, soaps , shampoo, toothbrush n toothpaste.

Overall, this is a very nice place to stay. I'm a big Rose Boutique Hotel fan n have always enjoyed my stays at everyone of them. I'd definitely recommend this place for anyone who is looking for nice place with great prices.

Date of stay: December 2016