1,023 results
All reviews nespresso machine mont blanc bang olufsen small luxury hotels of the world art pieces premier room aesop toiletries sound system eggs benedict interesting art beautiful boutique hotel heated seat turn down service bathroom amenities japanese toilet corner room free mini bar
Reviewed 4 November 2016 via mobile

Hotel Eclat Taipei lives up to its name: stylish. What will bring me back, however, is not just its style but more importantly its attentive staff who take to heart the guests' comfort and convenience during their stay. The top notch equipment and toiletries do not hurt either. The location is ideal within walking distance to two Taipei icons: Taipei 101 and Eslite Dun Nan--- a 24-hour bookstore which is no ordinary bookstore.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank YVR_BC2010
Hotel_Eclat, 總經理 at Hotel Eclat Taipei, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2016

Dear YVR_BC2010,

Thank you for choosing Hotel Éclat Taipei and sharing your experience on TripAdvisor.

We are very happy to know that you had a great stay with us and loved the location, hotel facilities and level of our service.

Thank you for choosing Hotel Eclat Taipei. My team and I would like to welcome you back again soon! .

Reviewed 19 October 2016

This was probably the most completely splendid hotel I ever stayed in, in terms of attention to detail, courtesy of staff, preparation of food, and overall experience. Wish I could have stayed longer. I particularly like small hotels such as the Éclat Taipei. I cannot imagine a better hotel.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Mark E
Hotel_Eclat, 總經理 at Hotel Eclat Taipei, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2016

Dear Mark E,

Warmest greetings and thank you for taking the time to share your unique experiences at Hotel Éclat Taipei.
I am glad to learn that our service has earned your recognition. Your feedback is very much appreciated as we strive our best to improve ourselves in providing excellent and caring service.

Thank you again for a glowing review.We look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 12 October 2016

Very comfortable and well managed hotel. No complaints at all about the staff . All were very friendly,, helpful and accommodating. Can't complement them enough. Rooms are clean, not expansive but adequate for couples. Located in a less hectic part of Taipei with easy access to MRT it is perfect for conventioneers and tourists. The bathroom technology is a bit over done but the rain shower is perfect for the humid weather. Have no reservations recommending this hotel. RWL

Stayed: October 2016
2  Thank leerichard
Hotel_Eclat, 總經理 at Hotel Eclat Taipei, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2016

Dear leerichard,

Warmest greetings and thank you for sharing your experiences at Hotel Éclat Taipei onTripAdvisor.

We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and found our teams delivering great services to your satisfaction.

Reviewed 11 October 2016

Overview: Right from the moment we stepped into hotel the ambiance got to us. Staff was very courteous and efficient. Out of the blue we were upgraded to Premier room. Staff member accompanied us to room explaining all details about hotel services, room facilities and controls. Concierge service is also efficient in terms of arranging in time along with recommendations.

Location: Great location to explore Taipei 101, Daan Park, Democracy Memorial and even elephant park (hiking trail) was 20 min of ride in peak traffic. If using MRT Daan station is 7-10 min walk. In vicinity there are several good breakfast places.

Room: Spacious, clean, well maintained and classy decor. Super comfy comforters and bedding's for sound sleep. Aesop toiletries compliment the high bar set with everything else. Mini bar was well equipped along side with Nespresso.

Verdict: They are truly deserving Small Luxury hotel (SLH) member and would highly recommending staying, its worth every penny!!

Room Tip: Premier Room- 9 Floor
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank HSThakur

Dear HSThakur,

Thank you for choosing Hotel Eclat Taipei as your accommodation during your visit to Taipei.

We strive to provide excellent and caring service to all our guests, and it is great to hear that you enjoyed your room and the convenient location of our hotel, as well as the service provided by our team.

Many thanks for your kind comments. My team and I certainly look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 6 October 2016

Hotel Éclat is a classy boutique hotel that I will be happy to return to, in the future. Beyond the quirky décor and cozy room, the service was outstanding. It truly exceeded our expectations. The front desk staff worked for almost one hour, helping us obtain train tickets to Hua Lien. I lived in that area 35 years ago and, since then, Hua Lien has become a very popular weekend destination. As such, train tickets sell out well in advance. Thanks to Ruby and her team, my wife and I enjoyed a wonderful trip to a place that's dear to my heart. Comfortable accommodations and personalized service. I highly recommend Hotel Éclat!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mrwu714
Hotel_Eclat, 總經理 at Hotel Eclat Taipei, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2016

Dear mrwu714,

I am glad to learn that our service and facilities have earned your recognition. Your feedback is very much appreciated as we strive our best to improve ourselves in providing attentive service and environment for all our guests.

Many thanks for your kind comments. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back in the future.