Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews boutique hotel laundry room great stay the ground floor central location daan detergent station dryer
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 September 2020

Spotlights:
* Exquisite Deco throughout the hotel: #InstagramWorthy !
* Comfy Beds (Twin Room): My Bestie & I Both Agreed
* Hearty Breakfast including Taiwanese Local Deli
* MRT (Daan Station) & Bus Stops in Walking Distance; Easy Access to Famous Taipei Spots
* Helpful & Friendly Staff
* Select Design Shop on Ground Floor

Pity:
They only have 4 floors, so no "high floor room" options, yet it's located among the lanes, not quite noisy. Also the view from the room was nothing special cuz of common neighborhood resident houses.

Ps. I stayed in the Deluxe Twin Room.
[ IG/Medium/FB Page @chicve02 ]

Room tip: It's a 4-Floor building, yet cuz of the location among a quiet neighbourhood, my friend and I had a cozy stay.
Date of stay: January 2020
3  Thank FoodieChicve
Hotel Folio, 行銷 at Folio Hotel Daan Taipei, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2021

Dear Value Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Folio Hotel Daan Taipei during your recent trip. We are delighted to learn that you had a nice stay, your comments are extremely valuable to us. We will keep enhancing our service standard and hope to welcome you back in the very nearest future.

Reviewed 28 December 2019 via mobile

Folio Hotel is about 5 minutes from MRT Da-an (大安) Station making it extremely convenient for getting around. Despite having a large suitcase I was able to make it to and from the airport using the MRT.
There are lots of local food stalls, cafes, bakeries and convenience stores nearby.
We booked a room for two nights with breakfast. The breakfast is served from 6:30 to 10. The offerings are good but I suggest you try to get there before 9. (The first day we got there just before closing and I ended up scraping the pot for the last remnants of congee and found that they had run out of radish cake). Other than that the breakfast was fine.

The room was clean and well appointed with a mini frig. The shower had good water pressure and the bed was comfortable.

The staff was friendly and courteous.

I would defiantly stay here again !

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank noriko920
foliodaantaipei, 客戶關係經理 at Folio Hotel Daan Taipei, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2020

Reviewed 4 November 2019

Staff: normally good
Room service : very good
Room: nice decor and small room. The bed was double, and in fact very narrow and soooo short. There was no work desk in the room. There was a balcony, and only a balcony ... a flower ... lol. No chair, no table on the balcony. The view from the balcony is very poor. Nice bathroom, but small and without body lotion included.
Location: excellent, metro just around the corner. Near a lot of cafes, shops and restaurants.

Date of stay: October 2019
2  Thank Paulina_Zt123zS
foliodaantaipei, 客戶關係經理 at Folio Hotel Daan Taipei, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2019

Dear Value Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Folio Hotel Daan Taipei during your recent trip. We are extremely concerned to read your comments and sincerely apologize for your experience at our hotel. As for your advice and suggestion on the whole hotel, the management team will review these issues accordingly to be improved efficiently. We will keep enhancing our service standard and hope to welcome you back in the very nearest future.

Folio Hotel Daan Team.

Reviewed 28 October 2019

Located a hop, skip and a jump from the Daan MRT, this quirky hotel - filled with modern art pieces - is a delight to stay in. Granted, the rooms are not large: my partner and I were staying in the second-largest room category, Opus, and there wasn't enough space for both of us to open our suitcases at the same time, but we still managed. If you're a couple that isn't comfortable with a more open-concept bathroom (i.e. there's no separation between the bathroom and bedroom, and the shower and toilet are partitioned off in separate cubicles by frosted glass doors), that might be a factor that you want to take into account before you stay here. Again, we managed - and I have to say I really liked how powerful the shower was!

Folio Daan is spotlessly clean, and even though the hotel is very close to Daan's busy main street, it's still in an extremely quiet, peaceful neighbourhood, so you can rest assured that you'll get a good night's sleep. I found the staff at the front desk helpful and patient - I left my room key upstairs twice, and they replaced it patiently each time - and the complimentary breakfast wasn't bad at all, offering a selection of cooked items, fresh fruit, and salad. I really do have to mention the gift shop, which is called Folio Select - don't forget to stop by and pick up some wonderful souvenirs before you head back home, as they have everything from Darth Vader incense to Good Morning towels!

Room tip: Choose the highest-end room category for additional space
Date of stay: October 2019
2  Thank bruiseviolet36
foliodaantaipei, 公關經理 at Folio Hotel Daan Taipei, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2019

Reviewed 26 July 2019 via mobile

Another fantastic stay at Folio Hotel! My sister and I stayed at this hotel in September 2017. This time my mom and other sister tagged along. Check in was smooth and well as check out. The staff was amazing as always. The rooms are clean and tidy. Shower was awesome! The location was perfect. A lot of eateries the hotel and the MRT was only a 3 minute walk. I highly recommend staying at this hotel when visiting Taipei, Taiwan.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank BVAN95
foliodaantaipei, 訂房部 at Folio Hotel Daan Taipei, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your valuable review following your recent stay with us.
We are glad to know that you like the mostly we have here.
We sincerely hope that you will stay with us soon in the near future.