1,606 results
All reviews the club lounge spg member rooftop pool pizza pub health club shandao temple station business trip premier room concierge desk breakfast buffet is train station an upgrade fitness center upgraded to a suite rooms are comfortable separate shower blue line
Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

Been staying with Sheraton for over 2 years and this time with family given us even more so called "home-away-from-home" From the friendly checkin with warm welcome from Ting Ting and great service assistant from concierge as well as club lounge (Cherry) and the kindness arrangement of room change from Kelvin ~ not to mention the special amenity to celebrate my wedding (Will, Yoshi & Cynthia) ~ to all of you - a big THANK YOU ~ And, we will sure to be back again soon :)

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
SheratonGrandeTaipei, 經理 at Sheraton Grand Taipei, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2016

Dear Nini C,

Warm greetings from the Sheraton Grande Taipei Hotel!

I would like to extend my most grateful thank you on your valuable feedback. It is the motivation for us to boost efforts to achieve higher and more consistent levels of guest service. I have shared your comment with related department and ensured they are encouraged.

Again, thank you very much for your support to Sheraton Grande Taipei! If we can be any assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us anytime! Looking forward to welcoming in Taipei soon!

Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

A wonderful stay at Sheraton Grande Taipei. From the first day with a wonderful check in experience at the front desk to the helpful of concierge through out the entire 5 days stay at the hotel.

Especially thanks to Ting Ting of Front Office whom had help us when we check in and also Kevin Chang of Duty Manager helping our family during our stay.

We will definitely come back again. Nice hotel comfortable, very homely feel and nice surrounding area easy access.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family

Dear Wayne D,

Warm greetings from the Sheraton Grande Taipei Hotel!

I would like to extend my most grateful thank you on your valuable feedback. It is the motivation for us to boost efforts to achieve higher and more consistent levels of guest service. I have shared your comment with Ting Ting and Kevin.

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

We travelled from Taichung by HSR to Taipei station. Took a taxi to Sheraton hotel which cost us only NT90.

This is the last stop of our 20th wedding anniversary trip and we stay at Sheraton for 3 nights. Check-in process is efficient and smooth at the SPG (Starwood Preferred Guest) counter.

Much to our delight and surprises, Sheraton has upgraded our room and sent us complimentary wine etc to celebrate this milestone with us. We are overwhelmed by their kind gesture.

Sheraton is a 5-star hotel with great location. Outside hotel on the right is Shandao Temple MRT station (善导寺 捷运站)。Further down is a McDonald's, a supermarket (全廉) and a local dry market (华山市场) with foodcourt at 2nd level. The famous 阜杭豆漿 is located at this foodcourt. Long queue can be seen every morning. There is also a 7-Eleven behind the hotel (from hotel, turn right, then right). All these places are within 3-5 mins walk.

We chose Sheraton because it's quiet yet convenient, and with high service standard. It's just 1 MRT station away from the central Taipei Main station (台北车站) and 2 stations away from SOGO at Zhongxiao Fuxing station (忠孝复兴站). Our favourite Ding Tai Feng (鼎泰丰) and local pastry (犁记凤梨酥 / 新东阳绿豆糕) are located at basement of SOGO (复兴馆)!

Even without the room upgrade etc, we will stay at this hotel again.

Quiet/Convenient/High service standard - all in our checklist!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Eunice C

Dear Eunice C,

Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

Staff very friendly, speak English
Central Taipei location
Rooms comfortable, a little small, quiet though
A number of Restaurants, clean with plenty of options for all diets
Small shopping mall in B1
Airport transfers in quality cars with careful drivers
I would stay again

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business

Dear Paul A,

Reviewed 24 August 2016

This is my second time coming back to Sheraton Taipei having enjoyed my first stay while on a business trip. One of the best hotels in Taipei with very spacious rooms, generous hotel amenities and hosts a good range restaurants. SPG members also get access to dedicated SPG floors (10-14F). The location is highly accessible being right next to the main MRT line which makes traveling around the city very easy and convenient. You're also right opposite the Police HQ (very safe), near 3 7/11 stores and a Macdonalds. The highlight here for me is that the hotel staffs really do care about making your stay an enjoyable one. Particularly want to call out Slyvia and Penny for making our stay especially memorable by surprising us with treats knowing that it was a birthday trip! Also highly recommend giving "The Dragon" restaurant a try for their dim sum and delicious peking duck. Do remember to email Sheraton in advance for reservation. Overall, I highly recommended this hotel and I will return when I'm back in Taipei.

Room Tip: Request for SPG member-only floors
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Joel D,

Warm greetings from the Sheraton Grande Taipei Hotel!

I would like to extend my most grateful thank you on your valuable feedback. It is the motivation for us to boost efforts to achieve higher and more consistent levels of guest service. I have shared your comment with Slyvia and Penny.