All reviewscommunal fridgefamily martfree laundryhand written cardweighing machinecoffee machinethe hotel staffconvenience storestaff on dutyconvenient locationtaipei stationunderground mallstar serviceexcellent locationwould highly recommend this hotelstayed nightswalking distance
Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

Hotel is conveniently located very near to Taipei Main Station exit Z6. Precinct of hotel isn’t very big, neither are the rooms, but the cleanliness is pristine. Most importantly, the concierge staff are always very friendly, ready to greet you and be of service to all your queries, no matter how minor.

Vicinity of the hotel is great, lots of local eateries surrounding it, and a convenience store just beside it should you need any late night last minute fixes. Highly recommend it, and will definitely choose this hotel again if I return to Taipei.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank 7erence7am
琬瑜 林, 業者 at CityInn Hotel - Taipei Station Branch I, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and glad to hear that you are satisfied with our service and location.

Your kind acknowledgement of the efforts of our staff is greatly appreciated and it will be our pleasure to share your comments with everyone.

Thank you for taking the time to post so many of things that make your stays exceptional.!

We welcome you back in the very near future, and all staffs are looking forward to seeing you very soon.

Cityinn Hotel - Taipei Station Branch1

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

We were invited by the warmest smiles and excellent service at the door step of this hotel. Centrally located and nearby mrt, shops and food. Coffee, tea and water dispenser available in the pantry on 2nd floor. Room was a tad small but super squiky clean and cozy. What truly stood out for me was the sweet surprise Chris and Letty prepared on my birthday. Came back to the room to not only find decorations on the bed with personalized card, there were wine and cake in the fridge too. I was really touched by their thoughtfulness and the extra mile they have taken to celebrate this day with me. An amazing A team. My family and I had a great time. Will definitely return to this hotel when I visit Taipei.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
琬瑜 林, 業者 at CityInn Hotel - Taipei Station Branch I, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Dear valued guest :

Warmest greetings from Cityinn Hotel - Taipei Station Branch 1

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Cityinn Branch 1 and taking time to write such a valuable review on Tripadvisor. We sincerely appreciate it.

We are so glad to know you like our hotel and service, especially mention Chris and Letty ,It makes us feel very warm to learn that you are satisfied with your stay,The Cityinn Hotel staffs are always very gracious, hoping to do more than what our guests expect us to and give you a very wonderful accommodation experience with us. We hope to deliver the warmth of Taiwan to every guest.

Thank you once again for your kind words. I certainly look forward to welcoming you back at the Cityinn Hotel - Taipei Station Branch 1 , hopefully in the very near future.

Happy birthday to you!!!

Sincerely yours,

Hotel Supervisor
Cityinn Hotel - Taipei Station Branch 1

Reviewed 9 April 2018

Convenient location, about a 5 minute walk to the Z6 station of Taipei Main Station, 15 minute walk to Ximending, and plenty of cafe's and food right around the hotel. Amenities were great - including toiletries, water and snacks, water stations, free laundry service, free coffee in the morning, shared microwave/fridge on the 2nd floor. Room was very clean and small, but enough room for two people comfortable. Staff was very friendly and accomodating! My only little complaint was that the window was just a small window near the ceiling, which made it feel like we were sleeping in a basement.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
琬瑜 林, 業者 at CityInn Hotel - Taipei Station Branch I, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Besides, we'd like to inform you that if you'd like the room with bigger window, there are Deluxe Rooms with big window than Standard Room.

Cityinn Hotel - Taipei Station Branch1

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a few nights in February. The cleaning and reception staff couldn’t be more helpful and lovely. As it was Chinese New Year we were given small free gifts and a lovely card.
The rooms were clean, nicely decorated. There was air con and tv with queen size bed. There was free water, tea, coffee etc.
Only slight down side was the room size- not much space around the bed.
It was very close to the main station so it was easy to get around. About a 15 minute walk to the night market. It is quiet around the area of the hotel.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Paul0619, 業者 at CityInn Hotel - Taipei Station Branch I, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Dear Mr/Ms Jade S,

Warmest greeting from Cityinn Hotel Branch 1. Thank you for taking your precious time to write a review after your stay.

We hope you like our "Surprise" for Chinese New Year .
Hopefully we will welcome you back in the very near future.
We are looking forward to providing you a better service on your next visit.

Yours sincerely,

Supervisor Paul Lee
Cityinn Hotel Branch 1

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Anna in Front Desk impressed me so much during my check-in already. Even I am a hotelier and working in a 5 stars hotel in Hong Kong, i also have to say, their service is much more better than us. I want to thank you ~ Anna for her excellent care during my stay, the male staff who teaching me the way to 阜杭豆漿, and also the other male staff who insisted gave me the umbrella which really helped me to enjoy my shopping under the rain in night market (I refused to take the umbrella at the very beginning, sorry )
Clean room, clean public area, excellent service for all the staff, I have to say, this is the only one hotel I will be chosen in Taiwan.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Taipei Inn 台北旅店集团

Dear Mr/Ms Alice C,

Warmest greeting from CityInn Hotel - Taipei Station Branch 1. Thank you for taking your precious time to write a review after your stay.

We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay and satisfied with our service. I will surely share your cheerful comments with our team, who will be encouraged by your remarks.
We will keep providing warmer and better service to our all future guests with your encouragements.

Thank you again for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor, we are all looking forward to your next visit in the near future

Sincerely yours,