All reviews health club soft mattress per year great gym business trip new wing language barrier speak english nice hotel non smoking swimming pool fresh fruit steam room will stay there again rooms are spacious hotel staff an upgrade
Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here during his business trip. Great location with excellent service at the curb for your luggage.
Our room was a suite with a great view overlooking the city. Ample bathroom, mini fridge and fresh fruit.
I can’t say enough about the efficiency and kindness of al hotel staff. The lobby smells lovely from the huge bouquet!
The pool at the health club is fantastic with whirlpools and areas with spray showers that have the power of a waterfall. Yes, I loved it when the UV index was 10.
Their restaurant is wonderful with a large variety of foods. No one should go hungry.
We will stay here again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed one night on a business trip. Spacious room. Good wifi. Large desk.

Room was a bit dark due to bathroom being on the exterior wall. Mattress was a bit too firm, but typical for Asia.

Best part is the fitness center / gym next door. Multiple floors lots of equipment and not crowded in the morning.

Delicious seafood restaurant across the street.

Stayed in newer wing. High floor is recommended to get above nearby buildings.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

I do like this hotel, I have stayed here 8 or 9 times over the years . I am yet to stay in the new wing which I believe is really good , but I am comfortable in the older wing .
The staff are great and really make me feel welcome .
For westerners I would ask for a soft mattress topper - they have these and they are much better than the standard mattress .
The rooms are clean and well appointed.
There is a large selection at the buffet breakfast and the staff in there are also excellent.
The pricing for the rooms is also very fair .

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Room was clean. We stayed at the 2nd building so you have to cross the street for the gym, pool and breakfast. Not a big deal.

Nice fish tanks in the lobby of the 2nd building.

The gym has free classes, like yoga and Zoomba. My mom loved that and used it each morning. I give 5 stars just for the complimentary classes. Making my mom happy is usually not that simple.

Breakfast is pretty typical for this kind of hotel in Taiwan.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

The initial thing that strikes you is the unimpressive lobby which had a lingering smell, but not as bad as the lifts which were really smelly!
The staff and rooms were nice enough but the bed was hard and sheets over starched.
Oh did I mention shampoo and body wash containers screwed to the wall in the shower shouting nearly 3 star!
The breakfast was in the sister Tempus hotel about 30m away across the road. Don’t bother with the walk the breakfast isn’t worth it, very poor, looks like they searched for the cheapest ingredients then haggled over the price!
I realised your somewhere poor if they have breakfast vouchers or shampoo etc in bottles screwed to the walls the true hallmark of cheap !

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business