Home Hotel(Xinyi District)
US$ 190
  • Restaurant
Grand Hyatt Taipei(Xinyi District)
US$ 236
US$ 229
  • Pool
THE Tango Taipei XinYi(Xinyi District)
US$ 156
US$ 129
  • Breakfast included
Sparkle Hotel(Xinyi District)
US$ 119
  • Restaurant
Le Meridien Taipei(Xinyi District)
US$ 343
US$ 294
Humble House Taipei(Xinyi District)
US$ 254
Eslite Hotel(Xinyi District)
US$ 238
US$ 201
Agoda.com
Formosa101 Hostel(Xinyi District)(Great Value!)
US$ 45
US$ 33
Hostelworld.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 40/night.

Space Inn Xinyi(Xinyi District)(Great Value!)
US$ 27
US$ 26
Agoda.com
All reviewsnight marketsmall gymwalking distanceinternational convention centersmall balconyservice orientedmrt stationsqueen bedfamily martdecent hotelminute walkconvenient storeclean hotelgood sizeworld trade centerhotel locatednice breakfast
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

I came here for a 3-day business trip. This is my second time I came to this hotel and still received very pleasant experience, the room is big and clean, the breakfast is really good with many choices

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Marketing87802000, Duty Manager at Pacific Business Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Dear Valued Guest,
Warmest greetings from Pacific Business Hotel Taipei. Thank you very much for taking your time to write this review on Tripadvisor to us. We are so glad to know that you enjoyed our attentive service and our room. Your continual support will encourage us to perform our best services and more considerate environment. Wish you have a nice day and we all looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

In my TripAdvisor reviews, I have occasionally stated that if I return to the given city, I will stay again in the hotel I'm reviewing. More often than not though, when I do return to the same cities, I end up staying in different hotels - sometimes due to their being more conveniently located for my purposes of the particular visit and sometimes just due to my wanting to try something new and different.
When I first stayed at Pacific Business Hotel in 2014, I was extremely pleased with all aspects of my stay. It was by far my best Taipei hotel experience, and I believe I did say that upon returning to Taipei, Pacific Business Hotel would be my go-to hotel. In the interim years, I did end up staying in some other Taipei hotels, but for my most recent visit, I did return to Pacific Business Hotel, and I was definitely not disappointed.
Pacific Business Hotel offers luxury at a reasonable price. The staff are all extremely kind and helpful. I found the property immaculate, and the bed/pillows extremely comfortable. And all rooms also offer that extreme rarity for Taipei hotels - a balcony!
I love this place and will most definitely return.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Marketing87802000, Duty Manager at Pacific Business Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2017

Dear Mr. Mark S,

It gives me a great pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel recent and before. In order to make sure that our guests receive the highest standards of service and accommodation, we welcome your comments and suggestions, only in this way we can fully meet our commitment to our customers and ensure complete customer satisfaction.

Thank you again for your patronage and very kind comments, I look forward to welcoming you on any future visits you might make to Taipei.

Vincent Lin/Duty Manager

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Only in town for a couple of days and one of the reasons was to see Taipei 101. Pacific Business Hotel is right down the road which was so convenient. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Plus the rooms are nicely designed and the bed was so comfortable. Hope to be back some day.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Marketing87802000, Duty Manager at Pacific Business Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2017

Dear Valued guest,
Warmest greetings from Pacific Business Hotel Taipei.
We are so glad to know that you enjoyed our service and rooms.
We all looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Nice room and breakfast and staff. They are very helpful. Night market is nearby. Nice bathroom . Upgraded room to level 20
There is a lot of variety of food at breakfast
Walkingto Taiwan international convention centre

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear Valued guest,
Warmest greetings from Pacific Business Hotel Taipei.
We are so glad to know that you enjoyed our service and rooms.
We all looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

Taipei is a small city that most of the places are walkable. However, this property isn't very close to any of the public transport considering summer Taipei you'll have to walk under the sun or in the rain about 10mins to reach metro station. Other than that, this area is quite nice when weather is nice, you are close to Taipei 101 and a night market, plenty of food you can find there.

In relation to the hotel, it is very tired and needed a refurbish. If you ought to use laundry, beware of the long-term guesses as they could be quite aggressive. They remove your clothes as soon as the cycle is finished (we were down in the laundry room 1 min after the scheduled cycle and found all our clothes were removed and leave on the table, and the woman was loading her clothes and kept staring us).

Unfortunately, receptionist were not so helpful either. We were needed a taxi urgently one day so called the front desk seek for help, only got advised we should go down and get one myself. Yes it might be a busy road and lots taxies roaming around but the taxies sent from call centre are generally better quality and some of them even speaks English.

For the price we paid and the service we received, we do not see the value.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Marketing87802000, 前廳部經理 at Pacific Business Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2017

Dear Mr.Franzwilk,

Thank you very much for your comment on tripadvisor. We feel sorry to hear the unpleasant experience during your stay. Your comment will help us improve our services and environment. Once again, thank you for your valuable comment, Pacific Business Hotel team looks forward to seeing you soon.

Jessie Chao/Assistant Supervisor