3,088 results
All reviews woo bar yen bar fabulous room w insider bliss products white noise machine wet bar kitchen table day bed hankyu department store trendy hotel top floor spg member floor to ceiling windows young people pool side chinese restaurant
Reviewed 17 November 2016

We only stayed here 1 night, but I wished we had stayed here longer. The staff were incredibly welcoming and extremely courteous. They noticed we were booked for an accessible room and upgraded us to a room with a great view of the Taipei 101. We had dinner at Yen (on the 31st floor) and also had breakfast at The Kitchen Table, both of which were great. The room was clean and the amenities were wonderful. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
wtaipeiofficial, 業者 at W Taipei, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2016

Dearlakdawala0,

Thank you for staying in W Taipei and sharing us your uplifting review. We are so glad that you like our location, spacious room, and the great view of Taipei 101.

We are pleased that you enjoyed the dinner at Yenand alsobreakfast at The Kitchen Table.

We sincerely look forward to welcoming you back again to explore more fun and the latest happenings in W Taipei!

With best regards,

Reviewed 17 November 2016

Third time staying here, this time for five nights.

Beautiful property, stunning pool area, outstanding gym, and absolutely amazing restaurants (would return here for the quality of food alone in both their restaurants).

However, the thing that really makes them one of the best hotels in the world in my opinion is their staff. Pretty sure management is very selective in hiring only very high EQ people who are of a certain caliber, both in personality and overall ability, and pretty certain they have to go through some of the most cutting edge hospitality training out there.

The end result is a very cool/positive vibe/culture there where their all their staff are eager to greet you with a warm smile or an offer to be of assistance in any way possible.

Multiple times there were instances where a question/issue came up and each time someone made it their personal responsibility/mission to make sure it was addressed...and quickly too.

Upon arrival, I was greeted by the likable Jason who in addition to eagerly assisting with some luggage, went out of his way to show empathy and make a nice conversation, all of which made me feel comfortable and right at home.

Upon check-out, was fortunate enough to be assisted by Phoebe, she kindly helped to resolve an issue and the warmness she expressed was the perfect send-off.

Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
wtaipeiofficial, 經理 at W Taipei, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2016

Dear Allen C,

Thank you for taking the time sharing this wonderful review with us! It is such a great news to know you have enjoyed amenties, modern design of the rooms as well as our service. The kitchen table restaurant serves international cuisine all day with different themes on weekday dinners for the guests.

Furthermore, thank you for your review for our talents, we have strive to provide fascinating experience to travelers.And we will share your review to our talents expressing your complimentary.

Once again, thank you for spending the time sharing this detailed review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Best,

Reviewed 17 November 2016

W is located within a 10 minute walk to Taipei 101. Lobby level is on the 10th Floor, so you'd need to take 2 lifts from the ground floor up to your room.

Service was within expectations, The interiors are modern, colourful, retro but yet trendy with some Chinese oriental influences. Being W, you'd get club music in the background (which was a bit louder than normal background music - they could tone it down a bit).

Being an SPG member, you'd get complimentary internet wifi service. If its SPG Gold / Platinum, you have access to the club on the 31st Floor for complimentary drinks (alcohol included) between 5-7pm.

The room is spacious, comfortable and clean. There's a separate shower, bathtub and cubicle with a fully automatic WC. An air purifier, which treats and maintains the room to hypoallergenic standards, is provided in the room. Bed comfort is very good. There's a day bed next to a full size window. You'll also get a Bose sound system too.

Housekeeping and the turn down service is very good.

The gym is very well equipped and the swimming pool (outdoor) is heated.

Overall, an excellent stay and possibly one of the best W hotels worldwide.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends

Dear rafalution_2009,

Many thanks for sharing your review with us. We are pleased that you had a good experience during your stay and like our spacious room and convenient location of W Taipei.

More importantly, we are glad to provide the helpful and attentive service to you. We sincerely look forward to seeing you again soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 16 November 2016

I would like to personally thank each and every staff member at the W Hotel in Taipei Taiwan. While I have not met every single individual, I can only imagine that if Freya, Debbie, Lis, Amy, and Tracy are an indication of the wonderful hospitality guests will receive when entering this paragon of urban paradise, then I can bet my experience would be equally spectacular. You are all such wonderful hosts and you have brought my travel experiences to another level!

The first time I came to this hotel 6 years ago was such a delightful experience that I knew I would come here again. Beautiful pool with spectacular views, Relaxing bar scene, Clean cool rooms, tasty meals both through dine-in room service and the buffet on the 10th floor, and to top it off friendly staff who are knowledgeable about sights to see in the surrounding areas and equally skilled in getting me there. What more could I ask for in my travels?

Now as a regular, I'm happy to see the same W staff faces when I return. I first met Freya down in the business center when I needed to ship some items to China. She skillfully handled my needs and I was left free to enjoy the rest of my trip. Since then she has been elevated in position to sales and I no longer see her in the front, but when I asked if she could come out to say hi she gladly came out with a smiling face. She took it a step further and introduced me to some new friends and local activities at a nearby park. I spent my entire day there having fun with my new acquaintances, and when I was finally consumed with exhaustion I was happy to return to the hotel with the best beds and most comfortable pillows. Needless to say I hit the Spa the next day, tried every temperature pool, and worked the knots out of my muscles. Words don't put The W to justice, you need to experience it for yourself!

On this most recent trip I had the pleasure of meeting Tracy who pulled out all the stops. I flew my parents into town for an anniversary gift and as they rarely traveled internationally, I wanted to show them the velvet ropes. Tracy did not disappoint. Suites were unavailable at check in, but Tracy put me on a wait list and advised me to check again in the evening. I took my parents shopping and out for an evening snack. Before long, I got a What'sApp text indicating another guest had cancelled their reservation and the room would be available for my parents. We were all ecstatic! When we returned and my parents entered their domicile, the cameras came out and they immediately began posting to Facebook. The W made their experience so memorable they are still telling their friends about it!

And of course, no hotel shines alone and the surrounding areas are just as important to travelers as where they put up their feet. Shopping for friends and family back home? The Breeze Shopping Center is only half a block away and I could walk there in 3 minutes. Raining? Borrow an umbrella from The W's front desk. The food is exquisite in the shopping center. Nearly 6-8 floors of fine restaurants, snacks, desserts, and drinks. I finished my Xmas shopping in 8 hours with the added bonuses of telling my recipients it's from the other side of the world! Taipei 101 is a hop, skip, and a jump from the hotel, so feel free to see the entire city from a glorious perch! If you want to travel a bit further, jump on the MRT (subway transit system). It's super efficient, on time, and very easy to navigate. Taipei should be on everyone's travel bucket list.

6 years after my first visit, I still return to The W in Taipei. I am now an SPG veteran and as a platinum member the experience has only blossomed. Upgraded to suites I once nearly lost my friend for 10 seconds trying to find them. This last trip I consumed my welcome snacks in the tub, watching TV, and looking out at the evening city skyline. Yes, I just had to indulge! Each time I visit the W Hotel in Taipei I find myself thinking, I need to succeed so I can return. If I could choose a home away from home, it would certainly be here among my friends at the W!

Thank you all for consistently making my stays so enjoyable! The W and the Staff are the epitome of what it is to turn traveler's dreams into reality!

Room Tip: I personally like higher level floors with a view of Taipei 101
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business

Dear Kristopher O,

Thank you for taking the time sharing this wonderful review with us! It is such a great news to know you have enjoyed the spectacular view, modern design of the rooms as well as our service.
The kitchen table restaurant serves international cuisine all day with different themes on weekday dinners.

Furthermore, thank you for your review for our meeting facilities, we have strive to provide fascinating meeting/catering experience to travelers.

We are glad that you were enjoying our service and we have transmitted your feedback to our talents sharing this complimentary.

Best,

Reviewed 15 November 2016

We have stayed at W Taipei for a lot of times. The hotel is very well and centrally located. Nice rooms, great pool and food. Last but not least the good service, especially Amy Tseng helped us a lot with the hotel amenities and the city.

Room Tip: Spectecular room with great view over 101 tower
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
wtaipeiofficial, 經理 at W Taipei, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2016

Dear Rainer S,

Thank you for choosing W Taipei again as your recent stay and sharing your experience with us. We are more than glad to learn your satisfaction of spacious room, amenities, food and attentive services. Also, thank you for taking the time on providing your valuable feedback and we will share your compliment to Amy. Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Best regards,