“American style diner”

Michino Diner - Zhi Ying Zong Dian
Ranked #53 of 346 Restaurants in Xinxing
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

A Kaohsiung version of a traditional American diner with all the breakfast favourites as well as burgers, pizza and pasta.

We had prompt service and had a good burger and pizza with a beer, it made a change from Chinese food.

Music far too loud to begin with, but they turned it down when asked.

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

terrible waitress, what's the soup of the day? dunno have to ask. do u have coke zero here? dunno have to ask . can I switch my fries to salad? dunno .
the ordering took forever since the waitress can't answer any of my questions, then she sent out the wrong order. after she got them all right,I finally started eating , I noticed my chicken was undercooked. Raw, PINK on the inside. wrf. terrible terrible experience
服務生一問三不知, 送錯餐, 少點到餐, 最後終於吃到主菜 發現我的雞肉根本沒熟 整個是生的。 誇張

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

I really enjoyed my meal at this restaurant. The food tasted great and came out quickly. If you go, then grab one of the burgers.

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

Delicious pancake breakfast for a great price, including unlimited coffee and a great juice. About 300ntd

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Went here while staying in this - to us - unfamiliar part of kaohsiung. Food is diverse - omelettes, hamburgers, sandwiches, pasta... - and from what we ate and saw of other dishes, it's all great. Seems to be a place that values quality...veggie sandwich was packed with fresh veggies (unlike the normal Taiwanese white bread, butter, and a single slice of soggy tomato), hamburger was delicious and enough for mom and toddler to share. Nice patio. Beer selection is normal (carona, Heineken, ...) but would love to see taiwan beer here!

Staff super friendly, helpful (free milk to our squirming toddler!).

It's definitely worth a stop. Good, reliable food. Nice atmosphere.