All reviews free wifi spacious room sogo department store place to stay convenient store mins taxi bright side comfortable stay enjoyed my stay japanese style stayed two nights high speed visiting taichung business trip taichung station lobby taiwan
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed two nights here and very satisfied our choice.
Good location. Sogo mall opposite and a convenient store is just around the corner。
We booked the room without breakfast, but there’s a great breakfast place just 3 minutes away. Highly recommend their burgers.
Room is spacey and clean. Bed and pillows are very comfortable. There’s a 24 hours room guests only lounge, providing coffee and soft drinks, also computer and printer.
The staff at the lobby are friendly and helpful.
I will definitely stay here again if I visit Taichung next time.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 April 2018

Location is good as long as you know your directions. Approximately 30 mins taxi from airport and around 25 mins to High Speed Rail Taichung Station. 5 min walk to Sogo department store (with Tokyu Hands store in basement! Nice!) closed to major shopping and commercial area. 24 hour convenient store and small traditional Taiwanese street food store are right next door. Hotel is refurbished, nice and clean. Amenities are not international branded but with reasonably good quality. I think the hotel was converted from an old building, you can see some details on the floor and in the room. It is though well kept and clean. Staff is very helpful and friendly, same as most of the hotels in Taiwan. Breakfast buffet selection is not big but you'll get what you need / like. My company booked this hotel and I think the price point is very reasonable.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Chris W
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

We were visiting Taichung for 2 nights on business and our travel agent had booked us into this hotel.

Arriving late we were pleased with the crisp modern lobby and quick check in process. Sadly our first room was in the old block and had non of the glamour of the reception. The room, whilst large, was old, not very clean and in need of refurbishment. The bathroom was very tired.

Fortunately we were able to change rooms for our second night, and there was no comparison. Our second room was in the new block.

Staff were lovely and we were able to walk to bars, restaurants, parks and shops very quickly.

We will definitely stay here on any future trips to Taichung.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank simlodge
Reviewed 4 January 2018

I was expecting a small motel type of rooms. But this hotel is lovely! Big and clean rooms, comfortable bed. Money well spent.

Short walk to Sogo for shopping and food and a 7-Eleven next door.

We took the bus to get around Taichung which was quite convenient.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Globetrotter1978
Reviewed 4 January 2018

The hotel equipped with all facilities you need for business. It was a good place to stay for business trip. Nice meeting room and large desk in the room. Lobby is modern and room was clean and neat. They located close to the bus station on Taiwan Boulevard, restaurants and 7-eleven nearby. I will come back again if I visit taichung again.

Room Tip: high floor
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family