“Busy but terrific place for kids”

Taipei Children's Amusement Park
Book In Advance
More Info
US$ 180.00*
and up
Family Fun Day Tour at Taipei Children Amusement...
Ranked #3 of 77 things to do in Shilin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Well managed and easy to use. Rides are not too long.

Best to get an easy card as some of the rides only accept an easy card for payment.

All reviews
"free entry"
"outdoor rides"
"charged separately"
in 2 reviews
"great for young children"
"six flags"
"metro card"
"bringing kids"

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We had a blast here but there really is only a 1/2 day worth of things to do. This was fine by us though and we had so much fun. It is worth noting that the all day/all ride pass doesn’t quite cover everything and there are things that require the easy card to pay for them. The indoor kids gym is awesome and air conditioned. We easily could’ve spent all day there and everyone would’ve been happy. I liked that as you entered the play area they took your temp with an infrared thermometer and gave you a squirt of hand sanitizer. Normally I’d scoff at these things but I liked that absolutely no kid with a fever would be admitted. I wish more play spaces had this practice. The gift shop near the entrance is a diamond in the rough and had such cute things of high quality. I bought a couple of well made wooden toys and in retrospect should’ve bought all my gifts there. We visited on a weekday and it wasn’t too crowded.

1  Thank ipvcake
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Pay as you play. Only 30 twd entry fees for adults and free for kids. Just pay for each game you play. Please note some games have min height requirement for kids and may require adult to play together. In door area also available but not much variety of indoor games.

There is a big food court at 2/F with air cond and baby chair. 3/F also have food area. You can find food and drinks there easily.

Most games are with min height 120cm. If your kids is over 130, they can play whatever themselves. For kids below 120, most game they cannot play.

1  Thank Ralph M
Reviewed 15 March 2018

A great place to visit with kids. Easy to access and inexpensive rides/entrance fees.

There are many food options including a food court with many stalls. Well equipped with baby high chairs, sinks, paper towels for messy (kid) eaters.

Kids less than 100cm height have only 3 rides to play but they still have fun with kiddy rides and mini train.

1  Thank coded_pixel
See more reviews
Reviewed 12 February 2018

I took my 4 year old daughter here and we stayed for almost 6 hours.

It has a great 'yesteryear' feel about it, and whilst it appears to have a small footprint it is surprisingly dense with activities.

It is cheap as chips to get in - $60 for me and free for my daughter. I bought a charge card (refundable deposit $100) and ended up spending around $350 all told. For over 5 hours of activities for two people, that's amazing.

There are a few food options, including Burger King and an Irish Potato place (!) that was closed when we visited. Plus many, many sweet stalls.

Highlights were her captaining her own inflatable boat on a tiny lake, the Ferris wheel and going in these bizarre massive sit-on robots and slowly rolling around an open space. Odd but kind of fun. Also the sandpit area which was free and really pleasant.

There are plenty of rides for older kids too including a pirate ship and a roller coaster.

Not everything is translated into English, but there's enough, and all the staff were up to scratch with their English skills.

We got there via Shilin MRT, and whilst I didn't find the advertised shuttle bus (the signs ran out once we crossed the road) we got a 'civilian' bus which worked well. It's hugely obvious when to get off.

We went during the start of the CNY school holidays, so I'm guessing when it's at its busiest. It was still extremely pleasant and the queues weren't too bad.