Beauty Hotels Taipei - Beautique(Shilin)(Great Value!)
US$ 71
  • Restaurant
US$ 88
US$ 79
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 89/night.

US$ 182
US$ 165
Agoda.com
Chientan Youth Activity Center(Shilin)(Great Value!)
US$ 67
US$ 62
  • Breakfast included
Noble Hotel(Shilin)(Great Value!)
US$ 55
US$ 50
US$ 39
Priceline
All reviewsshilin night marketviolin playeramerican schoolnational palace museumsmall hoteltianmu branchfree laundrynearest mrtbreakfast buffetfamily roomtaxi rideself service laundryvisit taipeibooked this hotelboutique hotelhome away from homeclose proximity
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Every time I visit Taiwan, my family and I stay here and Dandy never ceases to amaze me. From the incredibly clean modern interior to the outstanding staff who are always on hand to assist you and the services provided at any hour of the day, I could not imagine a more perfect fit for me and my family. While Dandy provides countless of amazing amenities that are easily accessible whenever you need them, I have to say that the part I love most is definitely the staff. Whether I come back at 3AM or 3PM, there is always a friendly face to greet me and make me feel at home. I often leave my luggage at the front desk when I travel elsewhere during my trip and the staff always make sure that it's safe and secured. It happened to be my birthday during one of the days I stayed here and the staff, who had my information from past visits, surprised me with a cake and card. It was so sweet! I was so moved by their kindness. They are so accommodating and always open to answer any questions you have or just to chitchat. I'm always so touched by the amount of energy and enthusiasm they have when seeing customers. I recommend Dandy to anyone looking for a place of comfort and safety to stay!! I cannot praise it enough.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Sarah S
孟純 吳, 主任 at Dandy Hotel - Tianmu Branch, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Dear Sarah S,

Greetings from Dandy Hotel - Tianmu Branch.Thank you for taking your precious time to write a review after your stay.

I am so glad to hear that you have enjoyed your stay, and satisfied with well-equipped room, our breakfast and service. I hope the time that you spent in a hotel was memorable. To meet customers' needs and satisfactions, we will keep making a constant effort.

It is a big honor to serve you as our guest, and I am look forward to meeting you again in the near future.

Yours sincerely,

Dandy Hotel - Tianmu Branch

Reviewed 3 April 2018

This is our third time staying at the Dandy Hotel. We keep coming back!!
When we walk through the front door we feel like we are home.

The hotel has very clean rooms. They offer many in-room amenities including snacks, tea and bottled water. Every toiletry item that you could want is already in the room.
In the lobby area there is a room with a male and female washroom plus 2 washers and dryers and free detergent - a huge plus when travelling.

Location is great. Many coffee shops and shopping in the area. Grocery stores very close by. Easy to use bus access that will take you to the MRT and anywhere in the city.

The staff is over the top. They are very friendly, respectful, helpful, kind and caring. They do everything they can to help the customer. Customer service is their priority. They make us feel like family.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Debbie D

Dear Debbie D,

Thank you for taking your time to write us a review on Tripadvisor after your stay at Dandy Hotel - Tianmu Branch.

We felt flattered and thrilled that you have given us such a stunning feedback and stay with us third time.
We will definitely share it with our team. We will continuously provide most personalized and detail oriented service to all our valuable guests, and exceeding expectations.

Thank you once again for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Dandy Hotel -Tianmu Branch

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We had a great stay at the Dandy hotel. It is a small boutique hotel with all the necessary amenities. The rooms were clean. The included breakfast buffet was small, but adequate. The staff was friendly and went above and beyond once they learned it was my birthday and even included a small something for my son who's birthday was later in the month. Thank you for a wonderful stay!

Stayed: February 2018
1  Thank J H
劉邦治, 主任 at Dandy Hotel - Tianmu Branch, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for choosing Dandy Hotel - Tianmu Branch, it was our pleasure to serve you during this recent trip to Taipei.We are great pleasure to know that you had a great time at our hotel and your compliments will definitely be shared with our team to recognize their efforts. Happy Birthday to you and we are looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again at Dandy hotel Tianmu Branch.

George Liu
Hotel Supervisor

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

I've been here countless times, and the service they provide here never fail to amaze me, very very caring and friendly staffs. If you're on a budget and looking for somewhere to relax, this is the place for you!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear valued guest,
Thank you for choosing Dandy Hotel - Tianmu Branch, it was our pleasure to serve you during this recent trip to Taipei. We are great pleasure to know that you had a great time at our hotel and your compliments will definitely be shared with our team to recognize their efforts.

Thank you once again for your kind observations and fine compliments. We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again at Dandy hotel Tianmu Branch.

George Liu
Hotel Supervisor

Reviewed 25 March 2018

The staff are very friendly and helpful from the time we stepped into the lobby to our departure. We were pleasantly surprised with a birthday cake for our friend and even myself whose birthday was days later. The birthday cards were personally written and signed off.

Stayed: January 2018
孟純 吳, 主任 at Dandy Hotel - Tianmu Branch, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Valued guest,

Thank you for staying in Dandy Hotel Tianmu Branch in Taipei.

We are so glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us! It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback and know that you enjoyed our special surprise. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor to our future guests, we are all looking forward to your next visit in the near future :)

Vivian Wu, Supervisor
Dandy Hotel Tianmu Branch.