“Great food, lovely set up and so cheap ”
Review of Wang's Tea House

Wang's Tea House
Ranked #24 of 423 Restaurants in Hualien City
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Meal for 3 that filled us up to the brim together with different bubble teas all cost only NTD700. Food was delicious – must try the braised beef with rice and the minced pork noodles. Renovation into a Japanese style cottage has made the place look great as well.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

I ask for a high chair for baby, there was one available in the first floor but the staff was too lazy to get me one and told me theres non left. Not enough staff too take care the customer, wait for 15 minuets to pay the bill and the staff had to take care the bill and make drinks in the same time. No wonder the service horrible!

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank itsmaggiek
Reviewed 17 December 2017

Recommended by our homestay hosts, this is a lovely restaurant with quick service, an English menu, and yummy bubble tea.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 6 May 2017

We didn't go there by purpose, but it was a really nice experience. The waiter gave us an English menu and helped with the orders. On the menu there are some sets available too, consisting of the main dish, soup and tea. The tea menu is very big (obvious for the name of the restaurant). The interior is pretty nice with old looking, wooden seats and tables.

Date of visit: April 2017
1  Thank Jonas M
Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

It's my first dinner in Hua Lien. Hot pot and tea were really good, much cheaper than NYC. and than It was confusing to figure out how to order. I've been sitting outside for a while, no one came to serve me. I went back inside learned that I had to find a table, write down my order and hand it back to the cashier downstairs. Meals were served very fast after I hand in my order. I would rate 5 stars if the can make it easier for me to order.

Date of visit: March 2017