FindHotel
Trip.com
Hotels.com
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 June 2020 via mobile

We got a good deal so my wife booked one night. I have to say the rooms in villas looks good with several villa buildings. Their designers put in effort to make rooms attractive and unique (like putting a bathtub next to the bed and window). Sure that looks like fun but really how many Taiwanese ladies like to bathe next to bed in the same room as their partner? Not any I know.

Problem is the rooms are small and tight to move around in. Toilet was right up against the wall and door so I was squeezed on 2 sides. Not nice for morning duty.

Breakfast was so much fun with so many unique offerings like make your own soy milk by adding beans to a milk maker, and fantastic breakfast pudding, tasty French toast, m&m's. We enjoyed this brunch so much.

Staff were helpful at all times except I could not get a decent wifi signal, which was a big problem because I had a regional staff meeting via webex. I ended up doing the meeting with 60 people on my phone using 4G.

Date of stay: June 2020
2  Thank dudeman8
Reviewed 3 February 2020 via mobile

We have simply tried all of the 5 Star hotels in Kenting area, a few B&B s, and this was our first time in Four Sisters Villa,
Wow, Friendly Staff, Clean Spacious Designer rooms.
Most of all, The breakfast was by far one of the best I have tried in these parts of Taiwan.
Beach is across the road, be careful when crossing the road.
Would recommend to Couples, families and Friends.
Check for pics for more details.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 26 December 2019 via mobile

This is our stay in Kenting besides Kaohsiung. Nice place, nice view, nice breakfast and nice people. The owner provides various of breakfast choices with the nice dining environment. A short walking distance to seaside.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 17 December 2019

We spend 2 nights at the Four Sisters Villa. Love the arty feel of the villa. The rooms were big and clean. We were out for the afternoon and they arranged to deliver a fruit platter to our rooms when we returned. Breakfast was buffet style and it was excellent. The cafe was instagram worthy and the food were delicate and tasty. Overall had an excellent stay at the villa.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 19 July 2019 via mobile

Just south of the run of the mill, bus tour, hotels in Kenting is this amazing one of a kind oasis. 4 separate mini-hotels, each room with a unique theme. Ours had a view of the ocean, king bed facing the sliding door window. Bedding and amenities were top quality. Felt more like my home than a hotel. Our room also had a balcony to sit out on and watch the stars.
Woke up in the morning to the sounds of nature and a sprawling tropical garden. Two of the cutest baby goats run around entertaining everyone. The four separate Villas nicely space everything out for a country garden feel.
Breakfast was the best quality I have ever had! It was a combination of local and international cuisine and all had the personal flavoring of the amazing chef, who I am told is 3rd sister, Kathy. Different foods each day made it more interesting. The dining room is a lovely meeting place to eat or drink. Each Villa has its own lobby to rest in or plan tomorrow’s activities.
This is the place to retreat to after a busy day of touring or swimming or if you want to work from outside the office. Fast internet in my room allowed me to work while vacationing.
2nd Sister, Irene, was there every morning to greet us with a smile and make sure our stay was the best. Staff was all smiles as they efficiently gave us a personalized experience throughout our stay. The positive ambiance is noticeable. Fellow travelers greet each other as if we know each other. As an American this Warmed my heart.
The caliber of this experience was way above my expectations.
I highly recommend this place for adults and families who want to play outside during the day but retreat to a quiet upscale experience for evening and breakfast.

Date of stay: July 2019