Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Trip.com
Hotels.com
Travelocity
All reviews instant noodles accommodation shampoo location luggage
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 May 2019 via mobile

This is a review for trip last year. I booked hotels at Kenting too late to have many choices due to public holidays in TW at the same time. This one was the last better choice but very expensive to be honest.... it was at nice location right on the street of Kenting but it was just a Hostel not really a hotel. Room is just okay and clean. I prob will not recommend this one if you got other better choices...

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Initially we wanted to say here but there are no lifts to get to the family rooms. So the elderly stayed next door at Richforest and the youngsters stayed 157. It was an awesome room for the bunkbed unit at ground floor. The shared toilets was clean but it may get crowded because of the limited cubicles. Many snacks and water are available at the reception for free.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

I’m Glad I stayed here. It’s a pretty new accommodation compared to the ones beside. The staffs are so Friendly and they make me feel at home. Bed was comfortable. Not too soft. Location is strategic! It isn’t noisy for the single stay room. Perhaps there’s not a lot of guest due to the Low season. With that, I get to use the bathroom all by myself. Towels are provided. I would stay here again if I’m travelling solo. Do rent a motorbike from “SYM” or electric bike to travel around if you can. This is the best way to travel around in kenting.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 14 November 2017

We travelled all around Taiwan and we found this hotel by far the best value for money. A very nice place with excellent staff even when communication wasn't always easy in English. They put a lot of afford in to make us feel comfortable, there are many little extras like a free mini bar, swan shaped towels on the very comfy bed etc. The only small negative was the shower that would need a bit more cleaning. There is no breakfast provided in this hotel but they offer free tea and coffee, also coke and other soda drinks, cookies and even pot noodles for you 24/7. Shops and restaurants are straight outside the door, the location is really perfect. Even though the hotel is right in the middle of the town it was not noisy and we could sleep really well. Another bonus was the free laundry service that is offered (they do it all for you by 8pm the next day). We really loved this place and can recommend it to everyone!

Room tip: Go for a room with a window!
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank missroundtheworld
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

I picked up this hotel just because I had no other choices at Kenting.... I start making my reservation few days before my arrival but unlucky I have met the holidays. I tried to find some hostels nicer but there is none.... this one is just OKAY as a hostel but not a boutique hotel at all. I can tell there is something else better than this one and if you have more options, you would better look around then. But I would like to say the employees there are nice and friendly. The location is great right at the Main Street. But there is just too many better hostels...:.

Date of stay: October 2017