Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 103
View deal
Hotels.comUS$ 103
Booking.comUS$ 49
TravelocityUS$ 103
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 January 2019

+8 因為房間整潔,有浴缸,有露台能看到海景, 位置很好,很貼心有提供很多用品例如轉接頭。Room very clean, with balcony and sea view,near Kenting Street, amenities provided such as adapter.-2 預定海景大床房但是給家庭房 只有一小部分海景Booked for deluxe double sea view but given quadruple room with side sea view only.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

It is very close to the beautiful beach and the Kensington Big Street, all within five minutes. If you want to see the sunrise you don’t have to wake up too early cause it is very close to the beach. Also, the price is very cheap, 1500 for four people. However toiletries are not so complete. But it is OK since I always bring my own for it is more eco-friendly. And I chose a room with green style which made me very relaxing. The best of it is its convenient location.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 October 2015

First, the property appears gleaming on the booking website. Reality is far from it.

Photo for room showed a beach view. Sure, if I crane my neck out the window about 2 feet and stretch out to look across the corner of my eye without falling out.

On arrival, the Front Desk asked me to pay in cash even though the booking already had registered my credit card. Given a room to the key, I arrived upstairs to find the room door completely open. I had to wonder if the room had even been cleaned after I found hair on the pillow, a very dirty bathroom, and dusty floors.

The only good thing I can say is that it is immediately across the street from the beach (even though signage says you should not enter the water) and the Night Market is right in the back on Kenting Road.

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank xel100176
Reviewed 12 October 2015 via mobile

Fortunately stayed for only a night I dun understand why booking.com give them a 6.5 . Alright back to the topic is that toliet has a unpleasant odor, used toothbrush left by previous person who stay in this room. The amount of dust on the bedside lamp was terrible. The middle age lady at the counter have a poor service attitude. Floors are dirty not properly maintained.

Date of stay: October 2015
Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank Willistan
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Simple but clean room,kind and helpful staff,and sea-veiw available...all sounds quite good.
Beyond all above, what satisfied me most, was the location.It is facing "DA WAN"(The DA BAY),which is a quiet bay and only a few people walking there.And It is at the B-Side of the Kending Street,whch means it is so close to the delicious food.in the meanwhile,you don't need to stay with the noisy street! As a result, I ate well, and slept well!

Date of stay: May 2014