Lowest prices for your stay
eDreams
US$ 71
View deal
Hotels.comUS$ 82
TravelocityUS$ 82
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 December 2017

Safety warning: This place wouldn't be appropriate for toddlers- the railings to the internal staircase are wide enough that a child can fit through them. See my photos. Once a child is old enough to be aware enough of his surroundings and safety, this shouldn't be an issue- my five year old was fine once I warned him.

This is a really good place to stay in Kenting. It's about a three minute walk down a quiet lane so avoids the traffic noise and tourist bustle of the main street. The main street places all looked a lot more 'old school China concrete block hotel' and I'd advise staying off that street entirely. The owner is obviously an architecture fanatic- there's a book in the lobby describing the design and build process of the hotel.

The building is really quirky and good for kids- there's a vacuum tube lift big enough for one person (or and adult and a kid), a small cubbyhole store up a spiral staircase and a couple of placid fluffy cats.

The hotel is very clean, the bedding is clean and comfortable.

The staff are genuinely friendly and helpful, patient with my overly energetic kid, and had good English.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 November 2017

Love the location of the B&B which is tucked behind the main street of Kenting. About 5 minutes walk from the main street.

Quaint little B&B. Reception area was small and quirky.

Room was getting a bit tired. Could help with a little bit more on cleanliness.

Breakfast with comes with the room rates was a simple sandwich with fruits and hot drink.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2017

Stayed there from 30th June to 1st July 2017.

We chose this Inn as it was the last few days of our Kending trip coming down from our South Border Design hotel as it was closer to the Kending Food Street.

We got a room that is able to accomodate 3 pax. The Inn is located inside the entrance towards the Kending National Park. It is not easily recognisable and you will need to be aware of it when nearing the entrance.

We were greeted with a very cosy feel of the B&B with very nice feel of the entire lobby. There was items on display beside the entrance where you can get cute stuff and some postcards. There was also a resident cat call 'Bread' in chinese who is not exactly friendly but very cute! The service staff was also very helpful with our checkin procedures and also mentioned about the areas in Kending. Another thing that struck me was that there was a tube lift which lifted our luggage to the appropriate level as most B&B in Taiwan don't really have lifts. It was quite a neat fixture.

Upon reaching our rooms, it was very clean and spacious which are exactly depicted on the pictures that are available in the reviews section. Nothing to comment much and there is also a balcony as well. They also have a dryer available and a place to hand your wet clothes at the roof which is covered with transparent glass.

We didn't managed to eat the breakfast as we were late. We went down at 9.45am and they have already closed their kitchen at 9.30am.

The area is extremely close to Kending main street ( 10 mins walk) which was a plus for us coming from a hotel previously that had to take a shuttle service to reach that area.

Overall I would definitely come back there again if I were to come back Kending.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 May 2017

It was warm and fragrant
though it was not a new inn,
but I'd love it
That day I would propose to my girlfriend, then I contacted the inn.
They gave me a great help.
I will choose this Orange Moon Inn Kenting again in the future if I go to Kenting again!

Room tip: rooms are quiet
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 March 2017

Great location: 2 min walk from the main street of Kenting and 3 min to the bus stop (long distance bus to the airport and main train station as well as city bus to other places in Kenting). Very convenient to the action but quiet from the noise. Very clean room, especially the bathroom, which is well renovated. It even has a compressed air operated elevator. Very cool.

Nice and helpful host and staff. Will definitely come back.

Date of stay: November 2016