Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 August 2018

The hotel features the big bath tub inside the room. Great view in the front of sensational spot in Nanwan Kenting. Affordable room price. Breakfast was okay. Overall experience is good for a one day stay in Kenting.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 November 2016 via mobile

Annual Kenting trip with my friend, all staying schedule for the short vacation is managed by my dear friend in Kenting. He helped us to book this hotel with a spectacular low fee and all the amenties are good especially love the little private balcony outside our room which is the stunning beautiful Nanwan beach view. However, the wifi seems to have a little problem during our last night stay in this hotel, they fix it all night but we don't have time to use it since we would check out the next day...
Ps: may come back next time and the hotel has both motorbike and cars parking space which is convenient to the drivers.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 May 2016 via mobile

We stayed in two different rooms; both occasions overlooking the Nanwan Beach and we must say, it's a excellent place to put up at especially since it is located within vicinity of major attractions.

The resort also has motorcycles and electric scooters for rent. If you decide to rent a motorcycle at the resort or anywhere in Kenting for that matter, make sure you have an international driving license that indicates that you can ride a motorcycle. There was a time when those who only had a car license could rent a motorcycle under 100cc but this is no longer allowed.

Kenting night market is about a 10-15 minutes ride away and if you're up for some ATV or go-kart adventure, you can ride to Hengchun Town which is also nearby.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 January 2014

After 2 nights stay st Cheshing, kenting, we together 5 people stay in this hotel on 28 Dec 13, one four person,room and one honeymoon room, my husband and me and my friend stay at the four person room just as last time we did, my husband love this room much, no. 201 with a big balcony facing the nanwan, the room size is big, with recent new painting again as we stay here just at Oct before, that makes the room seems more bright, the room is clean, the beds are comfortable, the shower room with 按摩function, our friends room is the honeymoon room with no 310, also comfortable and facing the nanwan, reasonable price of two rooms at Saturday costing 5600TWD, the breakfast not too much but suitable to eat with comfotatable environment, the staffs there serving you when you take your breakfast are very polite and helpful and very clean, the front desk also very helpful and friengly with every possible chance to help you to solve any problems and hive useful suggestions, indeed in this three years I go to Taiwan over ten times, staying in different hotels, resorts,minsu, indeed this resort give me very good memory regarding its service, price, location. Easy access to other tourist location as heng Chun or kengting street, there are 客運station at the next side of the resort. I will come here again with my friends and introduce to them. Many thanks to the staffs of the resort to let us have a very relaxing time as we stay here.

Date of stay: December 2013
1  Thank T2987C
Reviewed 10 October 2013

We stayed in this B&B for my hubby's birthday at the beginning of August. It is indeed quite a big B&B complex with many rooms, and they also claimed themselves as a hotel.

The booking was a bit difficult as you must know Chinese. Their English level are very bad and they would not reply your email if you wrote in English. Therefore, I booked this B&B with Chinese typing in all emails finally.

The rooms were all quite spacious and some with beautiful sea view. I chose this B&B mainly because some of their rooms with a bath tub facing a stunning sea view. However, I did not know there was no door for bathroom , so please prepare you will show off yourself in front of your travel partner if you want to stay in this B&B.

Breakfast was quite disappointing as it was a buffet with very limited choices. Staying here with 4 day same breakfast, it was absolutely boring for eating the same junk food.

Service was not good either, but maybe this is Taiwanese culture.

We could walk to the Nam Wan Beach from this B&B in 10 minutes and we took a short bus ride to Kenting Main Street.

I think overall this is a fine B&B if you really want to have a bath with a sea view, however, do not expect too much from it.

Date of stay: August 2013