Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 98
Free cancellation until 19/06/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
SAVE US$ 59
CheapTicketsUS$ 97
TravelocityUS$ 97
Trip.comUS$ 156
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

Never had a stay like this!

Stay away if you don’t have children and even if you have kids not sure i would go there.

The pool was full of kids screaming and jumping aroud, so if intend to use the pool for a relaxing afternoon swim, forget it.
Also you would need a swim cap.

Breakfast area was loud and crowded! There is a lot of choice but that’s it.

This hotel is a simple family hotel and should be advertised as so.

The worst thing which made us cancel our second night was the fact that the rooms are not at all soundproofed.
A simple talk in the floor is like talking in your room, the fact that this hotel was full with families made it impossible for us to stay.

Nonetheless the staff was helpful with all our requests. But poor english skills.
Definitely to improve (like almost everywhere in taiwan)

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed 18 July 2018

The room is spacious and clean.There seems to have quite a few activities for kids (the gigantic slide certainly caught kids' attention).
The hotel is close to the HengChun old town but far from the ocean.

Date of stay: July 2018
1  Thank mamakiki_2004
Reviewed 11 November 2017

We live overseas and my husband has a business trip to Taiwan. I think this is a rare opportunity for my kids explorer the world. My friends recommended this hotel for us. It is a new hotel and very clean. The staffs are helpful and friendly. My kids have a lot of fun. We really enjoyed the place, for sure will come again.

Room tip: very comfortable
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

What a wonderful experience!! its very clean and staffs are very polite. My kids have fun inside the facility. It is new and very affordable. Five star facility with a very fair price. Breakfast is a must try. Highly recommended!!

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 August 2017

Definitely over priced. Room is not clean, even the bed is not setting probably, house keeping needs more training, shower room is leaking water...my only good compliment is the kids facilities. If you don't have kids, stay somewhere else.

Date of stay: August 2017