All reviews great hotel business trip department store same building big city shopping mall excellent service breakfast buffet is business traveler the ground floor the hotel staff attentive staff you'd expect fresh fruit modern hotel nice stay the hotel offers
Reviewed 29 October 2018

I appreciate the hotel flexible support for my reservation. Actually my reservation seemed not to be effective due to my company's mistake. But, it's eventually proceed my stay uneventfully. The hotel atmosphere and service quality was great as usual. Thank you again to provide me very comfortable business trip.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
General_Mgr2018, 總經理 at Ambassador Hotel Hsinchu, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with Ambassador Hsinchu and taking time to share your feedback here. It is very delightful to know that you had an enjoyable stay with us.

Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

Booked a twin bed room, the room is very tidy, clean and spacious. It would be even nicer if there is moisturizing lotion provided. Overall it is a nice hotel. The check in process is smooth and so was the checkout

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
General_Mgr2018, 總經理 at Ambassador Hotel Hsinchu, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2018

Reviewed 17 October 2018

The staff of this hotel is really friendly and helpfull. Especcialy at LeBar and at the reception on the first floor. Most people speak and/or understand English.
My room was clean and big enough to suit my needs. The mattress though was a bit hard for me. The laundry service was ok and the meals they served were tastefull and large enough. But like many hotels these services are very high in price.
The pool and sauna were perfect. The gym is a bit outdated and under-equiped. But it suits the nescessary daily needs.

Room tip: Corner rooms are equiped with windows that can be opened.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
General_Mgr2018, 總經理 at Ambassador Hotel Hsinchu, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2018

Reviewed 30 September 2018

Great and professional service with smile. The room are neat and clean and comfortable. I prefer the free shuttle service which provided by Hotel to Science park. This make me more easier for the Business visit.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
General_Mgr2018, 總經理 at Ambassador Hotel Hsinchu, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2018

Reviewed 29 September 2018

I used this hotel for the last 3 year and like it a lot. The rooms are clean, spacious and well kept. The breakfast buffet is good with lots of options. I really like the heated indoor swimming pool, Gym and Spa facilities (included in the price) helps relax at the end of the day. Also, very good location and is just 10min walk from Big City and the shopping centers. Overall great hotel and highly recommend it.

Room tip: higher floors are better