All reviews science park home away from home business trip happy hour spacious room very nice hotel bell staff excellent service makes me feel a short taxi ride multiple restaurants write another review checking out long stay science based a bit pricey many selections
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here for two nights in a business trip. The service and the staffs are excellent. The room, bathroom, bed, etc are all clean, spacious and super comfortable.

I don't know anything about transportation since I had taxi or car services in/out of the hotel.

Stayed: November 2018, travelled on business
HotelRoyal_ew, 經理 at Hotel Royal Hsinchu, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear my8286432,

Happy Monday!

Many thanks for taking time to share your 2 nights experiences and let us know you enjoyed your stay with us especially the clean room and services.
Yes,the taxi is very easy but next time, please more than welcome to experience our transportation services and the information are available at our website and Concierge Desk.

We hope to see you soon before Christmas.

Reviewed 27 October 2018

I've reviewed Hotel Royal Hsinchu in the past, and I'm inclined to write another review because of how many work trips I've taken in this past year and each time I've stayed at the Hotel Royal Hsinchu. The rooms are spacious and clean, and it's super close to the Hsinchu Business Science Park. The hotel provides a free shuttle every half an hour to the location on weekday mornings. But most of all, the staff is what really makes this hotel great. Eva and her staff, including everyone at the front desk, housekeeping, and bell staff always give each guest the utmost care. Always kind, accommodating and they really let you feel at home there. Thank you Hotel Royal Hsinchu!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
HotelRoyal_ew, 經理 at Hotel Royal Hsinchu, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2018

Dear ykelly418,

Happy Sunny day, hope this email find you are all well and have time to have family time together at home.
Many thanks for taking time to share your stayed experiences again with Trip Advisor members and let us know Royal is your second home away from home..

Once again, we hope to see you back soon and enjoy the fun halloween with your family and neighborhood kids tomw. ^ ^

Reviewed 26 October 2018 via mobile

Clean and comfortable hotel, close proximity (15min walk) to Science Park. Rooms are good size and quiet/dark at night. Staff are friendly and helpful. Plenty of dining options both inside hotel and on Guangfu Road. Try an early morning walk (15min) to nearby Jinshan temple for peace and quiet to start the day.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
HotelRoyal_ew, 經理 at Hotel Royal Hsinchu, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2018

Dear Scott W,

Many thanks for taking time to share your stayed experiences with Trip Advisor members and let us know you enjoyed your stay with us especially you like our friendly services.

Reviewed 19 October 2018

My husband was in Taiwan, on business and stayed here for 10 days. On his birthday, the manager wished him with a lovely cake. Thank you.So very thoughtful, especially given he was alone there on his birthday.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
HotelRoyal_ew, 經理 at Hotel Royal Hsinchu, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2018

Dear PJay999,

Happy Friday.
GM Mr. James Chen want me to pass his best wishes to you and your husband and we are very happy to know your husband enjoyed his long stay and Birthday with us.

We are looking forward to seeing your husband soon and hope you and family will join him to visit Taiwan soon. If you are here, please more than welcome to let me know!

Enjoy the Beautiful Autumn

Reviewed 25 September 2018

I went to Hsinchu for business. A close friend recommended this hotel. I stayed for a week and it was one of the best hotels i've every stayed. Room was spacious and clean with 2 top to floor windows. Everyone i came across was very friendly. Though it's not close to downtown, they do provide 1 shuttle to town and back, which did come in handy. I also took advantage of their free weekend shuttle to Hotel Royal Taipei. Too bad though, due to my company's travel budget, i couldn't book a room with free breakfast, so can't comment on that. But all in all, it was a pleasant stay and i'll definitely come back on my next trip to Hsinchu.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
HotelRoyal_ew, 經理 at Hotel Royal Hsinchu, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Dear abcde0,

Hope this email found you had a pleasant flight back to home and taking good rest at home.
Many thanks for taking time to share our services with Trip Advisor members on the day of Chinese Moon Festival and let us know you enjoyed your stay with us especially you had mentioned your close friend recommended our hotel to you and you enjoy very much. ^ ^

Once again, we hope to see you back soon and please more than welcome to email our day to day services Customer Center: hotel@hc.hotelroyal.com.tw for your future bookings assistance.

Enjoy beautiful Autumn.