“YUM YUM YUM”

Rolling Fork Padang Padang
Ranked #11 of 73 Restaurants in Pecatu
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 17
Description: Rolling fork Padang Padang is big antique balinese joglo located 500mt from Bingin beach, open space with amazing forest view surrounded by wild life and huge mango tree. We offer 100% home made food, pasta made fresh everyday, pizza, good coffe and wide breakfast choice open from 8:00am till 11:00pm every day.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My partner and I were looking for somewhere to eat as we got into Uluwatu quite late. I found this on trip advisor and seen it had quite mixed reviews - mainly on price of food.
After uncertainty, we rode down and gave it a go. Thank goodness we did because it was SO good. We couldn’t get over how delicious all the food was. Honestly cannot fault it. The staff were so so lovely, the restaurant itself is so beautiful with a great atmosphere. And the food is DIVINE. We went back twice because it was that good - I can say it’s better than any Italian I’ve ever had.
I can’t believe people are writing that it’s expensive because for what you are getting IT IS NOT at all! (Still so much cheaper than what we pay in Australia).
Rolling Fork is value for money -
If you go, definitely get the apple crumble dessert! :)

2  Thank alliejae

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Simply fantastic pasta. I love pizza but I will have pasta next time I come here. It's the highlight for sure. Lovely setting and real gelato to finish is the icing on the cake

Reviewed 19 March 2018

We so enjoyed dinner at The Rolling Fork - food was delicious (my husband had the gnocchi quatro formaggi and I had the filet), ambience was sweet, waitstaff was helpful. If you're in the area and looking for a lovely evening out (that's not a party/bar scene), this could well be it!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

We stopped there on the way back to the hotel and we enjoyed!!! Beautiful place, gently people and we ate pasta with pesto and burrata very fresh and good, also the gnocchi alla sorrentina.
For Italians it’s very good fine this place. Tomorrow we will go back!!!

Reviewed 5 February 2018

Visited this restaurant several times. Owner run establishment. Service is the best we experienced during our stay in Bali. Italian food at it's very best! Delicious homemade pastas and amazing Italian ice cream.