The Bell Pool Villa Resort Phuket(Kamala)(Great Value!)
US$ 266
US$ 205
Ayara Kamala Resort & Spa(Kamala)(Great Value!)
US$ 156
US$ 121
The Naka Phuket(Kamala)(Great Value!)
US$ 435
US$ 305
Agoda.com
US$ 68
US$ 61
Savings alert! 54% below average rates

The price you found is 54% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 134/night.

Novotel Phuket Kamala Beach(Kamala)(Great Value!)
US$ 86
US$ 73
Hyatt Regency Phuket Resort(Kamala)(Great Value!)
US$ 128
US$ 96
Trip.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 109/night.

Paresa Resort Phuket(Kamala)(Great Value!)
US$ 740
US$ 372
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 453/night.

Cape Sienna Hotel & Villas(Kamala)(Great Value!)
US$ 101
US$ 88
Priceline
Aquamarine Resort & Villa(Kamala)(Great Value!)
US$ 78
US$ 51
Priceline
Andara Resort and Villas(Kamala)(Great Value!)
US$ 481
US$ 438
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 556/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 June 2016 via mobile

Arriving in Lamborghini has its priviledge. I just book a standard room at 500 baht per night and i was upgraded to the suite ( see photo). Krug champagne complimentary was in the room. Got also company from 2 pretty staffer eager to have fun with a rich guest. Reccomended

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 January 2016

Dear travelers, it's the most awful hotel I have ever been in my life not only in Thailand, but also globally. It's very dirty, no normal services, even a shower is just a hole in the floor in the wc in each room. Wifi is free but it almost always is not operating properly. No opportunity to pay by cards, breakfast is always the same and of low quality, no room service or breakfast boxes available. Cleaning in the room was awful! I would never recommend this hotel not only to my friends but even to my enemies.

Stayed: January 2016
1  Thank evgenia112
Reviewed 2 January 2016 via mobile

Save yourself the trouble. This place is dirty, smells little mildew. No wifi in room like stated. No safe in the room. Door wouldn't shut all the way, the lady at the front was so rude! We had bug bites within 10 minutes there. We left within 10 minutes of checking in. I don't like to write negative reword but I wouldn't want anyone to go through what my friend and I did! Terrible!

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Vichearo L
Reviewed 6 August 2012

Upon check in, our driver, who was holding one of our packs, shook his head "no" when we said we were staying here. We should have been wise enough to listen to his unspoken conveyance, but nonetheless, being that we had already booked the place, we stayed.
There were only 4 rooms occupied during our stay, as the staff stated they were updating the place. It would be wise just to tear down the place and start over.
First off, there were two single beds for three of us. We pushed together the two beds-solution! The room smelled like mold- perhaps water damage or flooding at some point. The shower worked, and the water was hot. To my surprise, the A/C worked extremely well.
In the bathroom, there was a black mold growing on the walls and door. I've uploaded candid photos of the place for you to see for yourself.
Also, there is a place of worship next door. The noise starts at 5:00 A.M and lasts 30 minutes or so. At the end of the day, same thing, 5:00 PM to 6:00.
I did not trust the staff so I stayed in the room most of the time. We walked to town, which is like a forgotten town with very little to offer.
After dusk, watch out for the bats. Apparently, they've set up home. Also, the pools aren't clean, and the empty rooms, all which had their door open, contain mattresses stacked high, this and that here and there. By morning, and after my photo shoot, they were all closed.
One night is one night too many at this hotel. Do yourself a favor and stay elsewhere.

Room Tip: There were only 4 rooms available for occupancy. No room is a good room here. avoid.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
7  Thank c7g9hawaii
Reviewed 26 March 2012

We were at the hotel during Christmas and New year this year. This was awful - noisy, crappy, air-conditioning was noisy and didn´t work, guests were very noisy all night and the personnel didn´t do anything about it. Also nobody mentioned THE TEMPLE which was near the hotel and there was tremendous noise coming from there in the early morning and in the evening in the beginning and at 5 am our second week there (after new year). Breakfast was extremely bad and scarce, every day the same and the last days i got extremely poisoned by their food. I would never recommend that hotel for anybody. for me it was shock and by the way it wasn´t a cheap hotel for that service and comfort level they produced.

Room Tip: do not go there is the best tip ever
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family