The Bell Pool Villa Resort Phuket(Kamala)(Great Value!)
US$ 335
US$ 260
Ayara Kamala Resort & Spa(Kamala)(Great Value!)
US$ 188
US$ 137
US$ 64
Agoda.com
Thavorn Beach Village Resort & Spa(Kamala)(Great Value!)
US$ 100
US$ 85
Novotel Phuket Kamala Beach(Kamala)(Great Value!)
US$ 88
US$ 73
Hyatt Regency Phuket Resort(Kamala)(Great Value!)
US$ 172
US$ 129
Trip.com
Cape Sienna Hotel & Villas(Kamala)(Great Value!)
US$ 114
US$ 91
Priceline
Paresa Resort Phuket(Kamala)(Great Value!)
US$ 733
US$ 530
Andara Resort and Villas(Kamala)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 24/07
US$ 960
US$ 902
Hotels.com
The Naka Phuket(Kamala)(Great Value!)
US$ 491
US$ 327
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 March 2012

We were at the hotel during Christmas and New year this year. This was awful - noisy, crappy, air-conditioning was noisy and didn´t work, guests were very noisy all night and the personnel didn´t do anything about it. Also nobody mentioned THE TEMPLE which was near the hotel and there was tremendous noise coming from there in the early morning and in the evening in the beginning and at 5 am our second week there (after new year). Breakfast was extremely bad and scarce, every day the same and the last days i got extremely poisoned by their food. I would never recommend that hotel for anybody. for me it was shock and by the way it wasn´t a cheap hotel for that service and comfort level they produced.

Room Tip: do not go there is the best tip ever
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank Tanja R
Reviewed 17 January 2012

I bought a last minute travel deal to Phuket Thailand without knowing the resort I would be going no less the hotel where I should be staying. At the airport I was told the place and the hotel. So I got Kamala beach Inn. The staff was actually quite nice except a few persons I came across, the porter last day and one person in the restaurant. The receptionists were ever so lovely and friendly, they made me feel very important and welcomed to their hotel, which I think they were also very proud of working there. Thank you very much, receptionists.

I didn´t like the air con: very noisy and effectless. Even thought it was on nearly all the time, there was still 25-26 degrees in the room. The breakfast buffet was below average: fruits were ok, but otherwise there was only one person making eggs and omelets and pancakes, so you often had to wait for them and also there were made beforehand and lifted aside, so they were quite cold. There was also juice and water available, some rice, cold and hot vegetables, toast (bread) and jam or butter, and buns. No cheese, ham or cold meat. Many people had own supply with cereals, yogurt, I hade my own rye bread from Finland. The morning I had a day trip, the cook making the eggs etc, began her work after I had finished my breakfast, at 7.25, even though breakfast time was 7.00-10.00.

My room was in the 3.floor so I had help with my luggage when I came to the hotel. In the room was also small fridge with minibar. Never saw a cleaning lady, but the bed was made everyday aswell the towels replaced. You had to buy your own water, that didn`t include.

The balcony was small. There was no shower curtain, no wall between the toilet, no basin so the whole floor was wet after the shower. Hot water was though always available.

There were no safe boxes available, they all were already in use for other customers, so I had to leave my valuables in a brown envelope to the hotel´s own safe. DON´T leave money there, only passports and other papers.

The pool area is quite nice, distance to beach ok and weekly 2 local markets are really near.

And at last: the day I left the hotel the porter checked the minibar, if I had taken something from there and he saw I had taken nothing from there. I tipped the man already upstairs and he carried my luggage downstairs and shouted something for the receptionist. When I left my key, she told me that the porter had told, that I had taken 2 waters from the minibar, I told her I had taken non and she didn`t take money from me. That episode left a really bad memory of the place.

But the visitors who had chosen the hotel themselfs, seemed to enjoy the place and many came back year after another.

Room Tip: I think the rooms access to pools could be very nice
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank vivian L
Reviewed 22 March 2011

Stayed here for two nights before we went home. I nice and cosy. The room smelled a bit strange but it was ok. We sleept very goog. The staff was very nice and helpfull.
Kamala was a nice calm place. Nice beachwalk. You have to walk for like 7 min to get to the beach. Great beakfast. Eventhoug they served the breakfast at 7 am it was ok for us to have some breakfast at 6 am in the morning before we went to the airport.
A great stay!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MonziSwed
Reviewed 11 December 2010

A 2 star hotel nothing moore but the staff are super good i miss them , allways a smile. and when the toilet paper is gone they RUN for moore :)

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mikeharry_Sweden
Reviewed 8 September 2010

August month is the low tourist season for this island and hotel .
Me and girlfriend virtually had the entire hotel by ourselves ! We are the only guest for the entire week. We were given a poolview and the pool is directly on our doorstep.
The room is clean, no odd smells , quality bed , with mini fridge and a tv ( only 3 channels )
But we were not there for the tv . Tremendously peaceful and quiet.
Only the airconditioner and the geckos outside were making noises.
The hotel people were busy repainting the rest of the rooms . They have a resident cat. A very playful black cat.
Breakfast was okay. We were served American breakfast which is quite standard and we had the entire dining area as no other guest was there .
This place is about 5 minutes walk to the Kamala beach ,the Tsunami memorial, small town with the usual massages,restaurants, shops , bike rentals, the evening local market ,bars and girls.

About 20 minutes walk to the Fantasea Theme park.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple