“Fantastic seafood ”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Super fresh seafood directly at the beach. Good service and delicious food for reasonable prices . Fully recommendable

Reviewed 2 January 2018

I visited this restaurant for dinner with my husband and two children. The staff were friendly and our order was taken in reasonable time. However, from this point onwards things went rapidly down hill, my son ordered burger and fries it arrived that same time as our starter. The burger bun was ridiculously hard as was the burger, we sent it back unfortunately the replacement was no better, my daughters spaghetti was dry and more resembled rubber bands than pasta, my fried yellow noodles were saltier than the ocean, greasy with little to no meat and vegetables. My husband had a red curry which was at best ok, we had to ask several times for the rice to accompany it. The prawn cakes were nice. I would not recommended this restaurant.

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

I was surprised this place had such good reviews. We went here because of the reviews. It was the worst food we had at Kamala Beach. Food was overly salty and also had much more simple flavors than some of the "deep" flavors of Thai food we found at most other restaurants.

Reviewed 29 December 2017

Lovely people and beautiful food. My dining partners couldn't go past the rotisserie chicken that lures people in from the promenade of Kamala Beach, and they weren't disappointed. The youngest member of the group lived the chicken so much he asked to go back again for lunch a few days later. I stuck with my mission to try to eat as many noodles as possible whilst in Phuket and these were among the best I had. The cocktainls were good too, but best of all was the service. I loved the fre wifi available at all of the beachfront restaurants in Kamala too :)

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

We had lunch here and the bbq chicken was so tasty! We shared a half serve between the 2 of us and it was a huge serve. Served with a hot potato and some tasty side sauces.. The beer was cold and service was fast and friendly. Great location right on the beach. Highly recommended.

Been to Smile Bar? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK