This hotel was great for our needs as we wanted a relaxing break without the usual screaming kids jumping in the pool. The rooms were nice and clean - we upgraded to deluxe pool view. The staff were quite surly and service in the bars and restaurants was extremely slow. Also they had some weird and annoying rules about where you could buy certain drinks, etc. Also, all the roof tiles were blowing off in extreme winds and I didn't feel at all safe walking around! It was ok for a short break but wouldn't rush back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunprime Kamala Beach is a place where life is calmer, where every day is a break from everyday life and where time for once is on your side. Children probably think that this is a totally boring place. Adults traveling without children describe this as simply wonderful. We have adjusted all our services according to your interests, especially those of you appreciating good food, wine, wellness and a calm relaxed atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, HotelQuickly, Ctrip TA and HostelWorld so you can book your Sunprime Kamala Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kamala Beach Resort (a Sunprime Resort) Hotel Kamala
- Kamala Beach Hotel
- Sunprime Kamala Beach Phuket