My family spent three nights relaxing here after two weeks traveling around Thailand. It is just the place to loll by the pools, swim up for cocktails or fruit shakes at the bars, walk out to the beautiful beach, and watch the beautiful sunsets. The rooms were great - roomy, clean and all mod cons. I found the staff very helpful, there is free wifi in the lobby and a handy minimart virtually on the premises. There are great cheap restaurants on the beach right outside, or good food in the hotel itself. The only thing that would make it perfect would be hotel transfer from Phuket airport. Otherwise, we can't wait to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunprime Kamala Beach is a place where life is calmer, where every day is a break from everyday life and where time for once is on your side. Children probably think that this is a totally boring place. Adults traveling without children describe this as simply wonderful. We have adjusted all our services according to your interests, especially those of you appreciating good food, wine, wellness and a calm relaxed atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia and HostelWorld so you can book your Kamala Beach Resort (a Sunprime Resort) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kamala Beach Resort (a Sunprime Resort) Hotel Kamala
- Kamala Beach Hotel
- Kamala Beach Resort (a Sunprime Resort) Phuket