We have been at The Trees for 5 nights and I wished I stayed more.
The residence is located in a very quite place and the rooms are really wonderful with a lot of space as well as complete with everything you may need for a long stay (including a washing machine). There are two TV sets and DVD/Usb player if you wish to watch your own movies.
To complete there is a nice pool, sauna, small gym and even a squash field!
They also provided us with bed sheets to use for my daughter bedding (on the sofa) without extra charge.
We have been there in low season and we got a very good deal on the price, we paid almost the same price for another hotel in Kamala that was not over a third of the space of the one we stayed at The Trees.
The only drawback is the distance from the beach and the town but either by using their taxi service or, better, hiring a motorbike or a car (car rental is very cheap and much safer than motorbike) we had a wonderful time there and been able to go around Phuket without problem.
I highly recommed this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the west coast and in the heart of Kamala, The Trees Club Resort is set into the hillside, surrounded by a stunning natural forest that delivers a purely natural and tranquil atmosphere under a canopy of trees. The location and calming sounds of nature provide a truly relaxing getaway. All units take on a simple but modern design which takes full advantage of the surrounding environment to capture the stunning views and natural breeze from the lush hillside. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your The Trees Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Trees Club Hotel Kamala
- The Trees Club Resort Kamala, Phuket