we stayed at the andara for 5 days for our honeymoon and found it to be overall a nice experience.
-pool suites are spacious, private pool is great and clean and rooms are clean with comfortable beds
-service was always great, most of the staff can speak decent English
-amazing spa, we had the best massages here
-provide ample bottled water for drinking and brushing teeth
-free wifi that was fast
-great daily breakfast
-Silk restaurant was delicious for Thai
-room service menu had tons of options
-location was not great - Kamala is close enough to Surin and about 20 mins from Patong but Kamala beach itself wasn't that nice
-the local town in Kamala was also lacking in things to see and it is a bit of a walk to get there to begin with (but they have a free shuttle)
-the hotel was almost completely empty which was peaceful but made it a little boring
-a lot of mosquitoes in our suite and on the property but hard to avoid anywhere in Phuket (they provide bug spray though)
if we went i think we would stay in Kata which seems to have nicer beaches and more local attractions but if you're looking for something quiet and exclusive, the Andara is perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Andara is an ultra-deluxe villa and residences resort at Kamala Beach (Phuket) set on a hill rising gentle from the Andaman Sea offering stunning ocean views. Minutes away are Phuket’s best restaurants, boutiques, world-class golf resorts and other attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Expedia, Preferred Hotels, Agoda, HotelQuickly, Ctrip TA and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Andara Resort and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Andara Resort And Villas Hotel Kamala
- Andara Resort And Villas Kamala, Phuket