US$ 139
US$ 132
TripAdvisor
  • Beachfront
TripAdvisor
All reviewsconference hotelfew daysgreat hotelaverage hotela great staydaily cleaningtop classnice experiencestayed one nightnice roomspafacilitiesdenmarkjacuzzismoothiesenvironmentfeeling
Reviewed 9 August 2017

We travel quite a lot and I don't normally post reviews but this one was so bad I feel I should warn others... We stopped here to break a long car journey back to the UK. We were moved to this hotel as we were told by Comwell that their hotel just outside Korsor (by the sea) at Klarskovgaard had no staff or restaurant on a Sunday. The staff here were surly (not something experienced anywhere else on our trip) and amazingly the restaurant and bar at this hotel were also shut on Sunday evening! The room was in a bad state - not clean with fresh stains on the carpet and the shower curtain half hanging off. The bathroom was very dated with rusty taps and there was no bath mat. The beds were made in a very odd way - see photos. Having stayed at the Comwell hotel in Kolding (which was also a bit tired but much better) on the way out I don't know why Comwell think this one is worth 40% more. To be fair the breakfast was ok. However the staff here could learn a lot from the friendly service at Kolding which goes a long way to make up for the other shortfalls. My advice would be to avoid this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 17 August 2017

Dear,
Thank you so much for your comments. It's deeply appreciated. I can only appologize that you somehow were misinformed from our sister hotel about the restaurant. Hopefully you mentioned the above things in our reception and by that, gave us a chance to help you. I will make sure that all your mentions are shared in every department at our hotel. Hope to see you again another time.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed for 3 nights for an Elvis Festival with friends. The Comwell is a great hotel, friendly staff, clean comfortable rooms, good facilities, good food. We really enjoyed our stay and would stay again.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 28 July 2017

Dear MrsL68
Thank you so much for your comments. It's deeply appreciated. I will make sure that all your mentions are shared in every department at our hotel. Hope to see you again another time soon.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

This is a nice spa&golf glub hotel near to a small city of Korsor. Rooms are clean and quiet with scandinavia type of decorartion, and with a good bed. When I arrived to the room, there was a strange smell, but it disappeared during the evening. Breakfast buffee was good. I could recommend this hotel for those who likes spa and golfing.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 26 May 2017

Dear Ari_J_

Reviewed 30 April 2017

I´ve stayed one night in this hotel but I can say that the hotel has definitelly it´s atmosphere. The rooms were spacious and nicely cleaned and the food in the restaurant was amazing! I would definitelly recommend to stay in this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 2 May 2017

Dear Dominika

Reviewed 18 April 2017

I found a good credit card deal for this place and my expectations were BLOWN AWAY! The place is stunning, the saunas and pools wonderful and the breakfast... better than I've had in years! So grateful for the relaxing time.

Stayed: April 2017
Management response:Responded 21 April 2017

Dear Rouleym
Thank you so much for your comments. It's deeply appreciated. I will make sure that all your mentions are shared in every department at our hotel. We are proud to recieve so many positive comments from you and will keep working hard to stay on top. Hope to see you again another time soon.