Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$282
eDreams$282
Agoda.com$282
Tripadvisor$282
StayForLong
Vio.com
All reviews home grown breathtaking views luxury boutique hotel royal suite in house thali board games close friends fresh air farm to table vegetable garden shiva temple unbelievable experience beautiful drive kasar devi fruits and vegetables ideal getaway
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

We really enjoyed the freshly-prepared meals with many if the ingredients coming straight from their garden. Rooms were comfortable and the staff were very attentive. Coming at the start of the rainy season however limited our options.

Trip type: Travelled with family
CountrywideLuxury, Owner at The Orchard at Peora Estates, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2017

Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your experience at The Orchard, we are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us!

We look forward to welcoming you to The Orchard again very soon!

Reviewed 21 June 2017

We first stayed for 5 days just after it opened in SEPTEMBER 2015.
LIKED IT SO MUCH that we repeated our stay for 5 days in DECEMBER 2016.

Very sublime & surreal tranquility, peace , despite the luxury around you..
Great views of the HIMALAYAN RANGE from the room, and almost every spot on the resort.

THE STAFF goes out of their way to please & pamper you without being obtrusive, Extremely courteous & discreet.

THE FOOD is garden fresh, gourmet -- the presentation is really something to look forward to , even for vegetarians.

THE ROOMS & BATHROOMS are huge & like a viewing gallery themselves.
Attention to small details like firm high end four- poster beds /mattresses, pillows , soaked almonds by bedside & hot water bottle in the bed at night - were highly appreciated.

THE ITALIAN /BALINESE DESIGNER FURNITURE & DECOR is indeed very comfortable, looks great, high quality , perfectly blends with the entire theme of the resort.

Will definitely visit again soon, despite the long journey from MUMBAI -DELHI.

MEENAKSHI & VINEET KUMAR

Room tip: choose a room with full range mountain view
Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Mr. & Mrs. Kumar,

Thank you for taking the time to write a detailed review of your experiences at The Orchard, we are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stays with us!

We are always excited to see guests notice and appreciate the little details in the architecture and design of the property. It is our focus to provide our guests with unparalleled food and service in the region and it is heart warming to hear such positive comments from you regarding these.

So happy to know that you enjoyed your getaway with us and we look forward to welcoming you to The Orchard again very soon!

Reviewed 19 June 2017

We had an incredibly relaxing time at The Orchard at Peora. The attention to detail given here is commendable - from the soaked almonds by your bedside, healthy juices served to kick-start your day to the "colour of the day" scarf that was neatly laid down in the room every night. Just the kind of getaway one needs when you want to get away from city life and recharge those batteries - apart from kicking back with a good book with superb views of the Himalayas you can also go for treks nearby or indulge in a spot of star-gazing ( truly an incredible experience.) Food is exceptional - we really looked forward to every meal here - our favourite being the Kumaoni thali. What really impressed me most was how warm everyone was - thank you team Orchard at Peora for going out of your way to make sure I had a truly wonderful birthday. The little private sit-out overlooking the mountains was just perfect. I really hope to come back again soon.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Ankita,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor, we are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and chose to celebrate your birthday at The Orchard.

It is our utmost focus to provide our guests with unparalleled food and service in the region and it is heart warming to hear such positive comments from you regarding these.

It was an absolute delight to have you at The Orchard and we were super excited when you ended up extending your trip!

We look forward to welcoming you to The Orchard again very soon.

Reviewed 13 June 2017

This vacation was planned well ahead of time to spend quality time with my family. It sounds cliche and I didn't expect it to come true to the extend that it did. I had my husband and my 3 year old daughter looking forward to spend time together away from delhi's pollution and all the modern devices that apparently bring people together.. I was browsing online and remember stumbling upon the Orchard and somehow not believing the pictures of the food they had put on the website so I called and remember getting connected to Siddharth. I asked him bluntly if the food pictures were for real or just off the internet ;) to which he humbly reassured that it was for real.. I am embarrassed that i even asked cause every single meal blew my mind. Every little detail that went behind the menu was outstanding and the best part was that all the ingredients were carefully home grown in the orchard or hand picked fresh and healthy keeping in mind my dietary needs and preferences.. I am so glad that there are no TVs or loud telecom phone rings.. all you could hear were the birds or their 2 adorable pet dogs - Gabbar and Simba.. The view from our room and the property was amazing and we were surrounded by pine trees and a view of the Himalayas if you got lucky in the morning (which we did!).. I love that the place is eco friendly and they have solar heaters, water harvesting and minimalist yet strong quality approach in every thing they do.. i felt like i was at home when we had Siddharth and Aunty join us for our first meal and literally treat us like we were their guests at home. My daughter ate very well every single day and all the meals which is always nice for health freaks like me..Wait let me not forget soaked almonds on my bed side. I mean i couldn't believe it!! It got a nice broad smile on my face cause its such a tradition we are all hooked on to in India and I did not expect it at all.. my daughter also learned the concept of color of the day and nicely wrapped herself in the scarfs given to us.. We had 3 full days so I was excited and asked if she could experience being in the orchard for real so i mean sow seeds,water plants, pluck fruits and plough the potatoes. I hardly mentioned it and without realizing there was a full blown orchard trip organized by Aunty (Sid's mom) and the gardener! Naira had a fantastic time and I loved seeing her do it with her little hands! I can go on forever so want to conclude that traveling is great so you can meet new people, make new friends and gather new experiences and we did it all! We will stay in touch with Sid and Aunty and will surely visit again with our friends and family! Good Luck to The Orchard!

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Mansi,

Thank you for taking the time to write such an extensive review of your experience at The Orchard, we are so happy to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us!

It is our utmost focus to provide our guests with unparalleled food and service in the region and it is heart warming to hear such great comments from you regarding these. I am delighted to know that we exceeded your expectation for the meals :)

I was very excited to see you spend so much time at the property and really get to enjoy it. It was an absolute pleasure spending time with you, Akhil and Naira and we are so happy to know that you enjoyed your getaway with us.

We really look forward to welcoming you to The Orchard again very soon!

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

To celebrate our 20th anniversary we headed to Peora with friends at the end of May, and what a delight our trip was. Having traveled intensely all over the world, The Orchard was outstanding. The whole experience from the food to the tiny details of soaked almonds on your bedside at night and color signifying stoles for the next day were truly amazing. The hosts Sangeeta and Rahul Bansal left no stone unturned to make us comfortable. The Surprise was on the night of our anniversary as we sat and enjoyed the outdoors, Rahul simply asked me if I enjoyed samosas...an Indian favorite, I said yes and he pretended to check with his chef if they could be made, in a split second as I turned around and voila Samosas arrived on a tray!!!!!! Smart move Rahul!! Thanks for the wonderful stay and hoping to come back again soon. I highly recommend the place.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
CountrywideLuxury, Owner at The Orchard at Peora Estates, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2017

Dear Mrs. Shah,

We love to see guests notice the little details and service is of utmost importance to us and I am so glad that you appreciated and enjoyed this.

We look forward to welcoming you to The Orchard again very soon!