Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$297
eDreams$297
FindHotel$297
Agoda.com$297
Tripadvisor$297
Lol.travel
All reviews home grown breathtaking views royal suite in house thali board games luxury boutique hotel close friends fresh air farm to table unbelievable experience vegetable garden shiva temple beautiful drive kasar devi fruits and vegetables ideal getaway
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 April 2016 via mobile

A stay at the Orchard at Peora is no ordinary mountain experience. From the moment you arrive, apart from the spectacular views which greet you, you are welcomed in a style fit for kings. Liveried waiters serve delicious welcome drinks, the meals look and taste like they have been prepared in a kitchen run by Michelin star chefs. The architecture, art and artifacts at the Orchard seem to transport you to a Spanish styled casa enveloped in the Kumoan hills. Its the small things which really make or break a travel experience for me. Being a bit of a coffee aficionado, I was served a bunch of different brews from different corners of the world in the middle of the Himalayas is what really made my stay at the Orchard special. The rooms are large, airy, full of light and really comfortable. I don't think I have experienced the level of luxury, service and hospitality as I did at the orchard, anywhere else in the country, star hotels included. I highly recommended a stay at the Orchard for anybody looking for a unique, luxurious and exceptional mountain get away.

Date of stay: October 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
CountrywideLuxury, Owner at The Orchard at Peora Estates, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2016

Dear Mr. Maira,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor!

We are so happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us at The Orchard. Chef Rajesh and the staff were humbled to hear your positive feedback. We are glad you liked the coffees as well!

The team looks forward to welcoming you back to The Orchard very soon.

Reviewed 2 April 2016 via mobile

Not many places provide the luxury, elegance and uniqueness of THe Orchard. The staff is very friendly and welcoming, which really added to the overall experience. By far, the best part was the food. We had lavish meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The chef made it a point to ensure that we were status died and delighted with all of the offerings. The rooms were beautiful, quiet, comfortable and elegant. Never have I seen such fine details from the unique bed posts in the rooms to the stained glass scattered throughout the building all tying together perfectly.

I can't wait to visit this majestically establishment again!

Date of stay: March 2016
CountrywideLuxury, Owner at The Orchard at Peora Estates, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor.

We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us at The Orchard. Chef Rajesh was very happy to hear your comments on the food.

We look forward to welcoming you again to The Orchard soon!

Reviewed 2 April 2016

Was awestruck by the Orchard on my first visit. The architecture is simply to die for and the attention to detail given to every aspect of the property is commendable. Every room has a distinctly different feel and character and the carefully chosen furniture gives it a rather regal feel.
The food! I wish i wrote well enough to be able to do justice to the meals we had. The combination of a world class chef and freshly picked ingredients from their own organic farm is literally too good to be true. We were spoiled silly with meals fit for royalty from the minute we reached and the courteous and well trained staff kicked the dining experience up a notch.
I'll be visiting The Orchard again very soon and needless to say I highly recommend it for just about everyone out there.
P.S. - I rode my motorcycle down from Delhi and the roads are fantastic. A major plus for all the petrolheads out there.

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Mr. Singh,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor.

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! Chef Rajesh was humbled by your kind words on the food and our staff was delighted to hear your positive feedback.

We all look forward to welcoming you back to The Orchard very soon!

Siddharth

Reviewed 2 April 2016 via mobile

The Orchard is synonymous to peace, tranquillity and home.
It stands out as a beautiful structure in the small vicinity of Peora yet gently blends into its natural surroundings.
The property overlooks the gigantic Himalayan chain with a view of Almora.
The hospitality extended by the staff members is worth appreciating.

Upon arrival, one is greeted with a refreshing drink that sets the tone for other things to follow.
What more can one ask for if delectable food is paired up with a property as enthralling as The Orchard at Peora Estates.
We got a chance to try a meal that comprised of the following;
• soup accompanied by freshly plucked leafy garden vegetables with walnuts.
• main course included chicken breast in madeira sauce with sautéed veggies and pasta in olive oil.
• contrasting flavoured desserts had a mix of coffee, custard, brownies and ice cream.

It was a total delight to enjoy such a wonderful yet healthy meal sitting under the deep blue sky, while the only sound we could hear was that of the birds.

Its a must visit destination that can be well experienced and enjoyed over a period of 4-5 days.

Cheers to the team behind the creation of something as majestic as The Orchard in an unheard of settlement - Peora!

Look forward to experiencing this place during Autumn.

Dear Mr. Chona.

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor.

We are so happy to know that you enjoyed your time with us at The Orchard. Chef Rajesh was delighted to hear that you enjoyed the food and really appreciates the kind words!

We look forward to welcoming you again to The Orchard!

Reviewed 1 April 2016 via mobile

People sometimes refer to holidays as "getaways", because it's quite literally a means for them to 'get away' from things are that stressful or bothersome in the daily lives. We all need these getaways from time to time.

I have been on hundreds of holidays, but my stay at The Orchard was my first true getaway.

A wave of serenity and peacefulness hit me as soon as I arrived, and I Was able to fully enjoy the amazing amenities, the delicious food, the fantastic view, and the excellent company for the entire duration of my trip.

This was a trip to remember.
Counting down the days until my next visit!

Dear Mr. Hejl,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor.

We are so happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us at The Orchard. It's important to us that our guests feel at peace at The Orchard and we're glad we were able to accomplish that for you.

We look forward to welcoming you again to The Orchard very soon!