Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
$28
View deal
eDreams
Travelocity
Priceline$28
All reviews swimming pool gujarati food resort highway dwarka premises
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 February 2021

Hotels rooms are not so good, water taps faulty, breakfast of not good quality. One must not never take lunch or dinner in restaurant of this hotel. There were four stray dogs inside the premises of hotel drinking water of swimming pool when were customers are enjoying swimming, a rare site to watch in any hotel.
Bread served in breakfast was not fresh at all!
I ate chickpeas in Pauha first time ever in my life, what an awkward combination
Staff was polite, good natured and polite.

Room tip: Do not stay in this hotel if you wish to have a quality room
Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 14 December 2020

I came here on 11 December after 23 hr drive and 1st thing greeted me was ample amount of greenry and most kind hearted/voice receptionist. he even agree to keep my Pet and gave the best room with balcony and swing and best food like there gujrati thali is must try

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Shitalkumar Bathia, Owner at Goverdhan Greens Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2020

Respected Guest.
Thank you on behalf of my team for providing us an opportunity to be your host during your recent visit to Dwarka. I would also like to thank you for sparing your valuable time for writing this review.

Such reviews, act as real fuel for us that keep us going. It is indeed our pleasure to know that your stay at Goverdhan Greens was pleasant. I am sure you would not mind recommending our services to your near and dear ones.

Your appreciation regarding services quality and interaction by our staff, is been shared and cherished among the staff members. Such words of encouragements keeps them performing their best always.

I on behalf of entire Team Goverdhan would like to thank you and looking forward to be your host soon, again.

Reviewed 4 March 2020 via mobile

#Best_Place_To_Relax_Beside_The_Pool_During_Destination_Wedding
#13 Day3

Throughout the day after visiting so many unrevealed places of Dwarka. I was looking for a simple dinner under the open sky. I never knew that Lord Dwarikadhish had already made an arrangements through Shital bhai.
I was sitting on the centre of the lawn surrounded with plants & tree. The food was displayed beside the lush blue pool was so refreshing. Traditional #Khichdi #Ausen #Bhakri #ChurmaLaddoo #SewTameta & 1st time I tried #GajarKaHalwa With #Vanila #IceCream.
The best part was the whole family was with me in this trip & A salute to the whole family for this hospitality. I saw them waiting for us before my arrival including the kidos. Loads of love to them.
In the initial phase of the journey if you remember I was talking about the #DestinationWedding After visiting the place I think this would be a vegetarians delight for the wedding sand other get together.
They have rooms for the physically challenged people extra big doors and slopes with special toilets.
Above all they have made an arrangements of rain water harvesting as well which I haven't seen anywhere so far. Kudosss for all the efforts.

Explore The Unseen & Unrevealed Facts Of Dwarka / Dwarika (Gujarat)
Stay Tuned

#GujaratTourism #KhusbooGujaratKi
#unseendwarka #DivyaDwarka #GreenSoldiersScuba #GoverdhanGreens

#BongFoodKonnection1 #Biriyani1920 #KhaaoPiyo #DivineDestinationDwarka

Picture ©® Akkashh & #Redmi7NotePro #CanonM50 Usage of these pics without any permission may lead to legal action.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 15 February 2020

Stayed for a couple of nights . The product needs refurbishment . Rooms are big in size and the pricing offers good value for money . Hygiene and Housekeeping needs focus . The restaurant Team needs to be accomodating rather than apprehensive and inflexible . Jignesh was outstanding and always there to assist . Must compliment the GM for accomodating us and making us feel comfortable .

Room tip: Pool facing rooms are good , away from the elevator .
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
GoverdhanGreensDwark, Owner at Goverdhan Greens Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2020

Reviewed 11 February 2020 via mobile

Goverdhan Green Resort is beautiful it is recommended for picnic for sure. There are many facilities like game zone , room facility, swimming pool, garden area for children. Very specious resort.Banquet is also available so if you want to do party or any function than you can arrange it their. now come to restaurant, we Feel like we are at an international restaurant. Ambiance is superb , food quality is best. Service is also best. Must visit place....

Trip type: Travelled with friends