Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
$78
Free cancellation until 14/12/22
$78
Free cancellation until 14/12/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
$57
Expedia.com$69
Hotels.com$69
Travelocity$69
All reviews tapas special thanks amazing hospitality anniversary celebration food quality excellent service place to stay very nice hotel excellent facility beautiful property reception staff welcome drink their job keep up the good work family trip restaurant staff my parents
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 September 2022

The name itself is enough if we talk about comfort, neatness, and hygiene.
The staff is really professional, humble and well behaved. They have enough parking spaces. Pricing is justified if you compare it with the experience thank you team Fern to give good hospitality

Thanks
Vikash Rajput

Room tip: best view with good services
Date of stay: August 2022
Nikhil Rawat, General Manager at The Fern Sattva Resort, Dwarka, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2022

Jai Shri Krishna !!

It was indeed a great pleasure having your stay with us and we are grateful for your feedback. We were delighted to read your positive comments you made about the Hotel and the Services.

Your compliments and appreciation about the staff and services is appreciated and have been communicated to all the members of our team.

It has always been our focus to provide consistently high quality service to all our guests, and once again would like to thank you for putting together your thoughts and sharing it with us. We look forward to welcome you again at The Fern Sattva Resort, Dwarka.

Reviewed 12 September 2022 via mobile

Wonderful experience at fern satva hotel dwarka , Breakfast was amazing , staff was very helpful and hospitable especially Kanika and Ashiq .Overall property was really good .Spa , Swimmimg pool , Gym everything was really well maintained and enjoyful.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Nikhil Rawat, General Manager at The Fern Sattva Resort, Dwarka, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2022

Jai Shri Krishna !!

Reviewed 10 September 2022 via mobile

Awesome hotel and a surprising experience at Fern Sattava Resort. We recommend this property for a pleasant stay as we had most delightful time at Dwaraka.
We enjoyed our stay with exuberant rooms, delicious food and most courteous staff, naming a few. Ashik Rawat, Sudershan Patel and Kanika Deeman. The exotic artwork on the walls enthralled us echoing Sri Krishna’s divinity.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Nikhil Rawat, General Manager at The Fern Sattva Resort, Dwarka, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2022

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Fern Sattva Resort Dwarka as your home in DevBhoomi Dwarka and for sharing your stay experience. I am glad to know that you enjoyed the experience at our resort.

We are delighted by your praise of the staff and hotel facilities. I have shared your valuable review with our entire Team, including Ashik, Sudershan & Kanika, for whom it will be a great source of encouragement to continue their efforts to exceed guest expectations. I am glad we could live up to our promise and make your stay memorable. Our teams are our biggest strength, and we are very proud to have a team who brings smiles to our guests.

We value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you and your family back soon to the DevBhoomi Dwarka!

Reviewed 9 September 2022 via mobile

Amazing place and nature connected hotel and staff is very nice
A specially Thank you for RACHNA CHAUHAN MAAM AND DATTA RAJ for making my stay comfortable, we enjoyed here lofft of fun and swimming pool is very nice

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

We are delighted by your praise of the staff and hotel facilities. I have shared your valuable review with our entire Team, including Rachna & DattaRaj, for whom it will be a great source of encouragement to continue their efforts to exceed guest expectations. I am glad we could live up to our promise and make your stay memorable. Our teams are our biggest strength, and we are very proud to have a team who brings smiles to our guests.

Reviewed 8 September 2022

Stay was comfortable and staff was well educated Ashik Rawat is very helpful person.
I would like to reffer the hotel to my family and friends. Restaurants have many options in food as of your choice.
Location is very nice and quality cool.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Nikhil Rawat, General Manager at The Fern Sattva Resort, Dwarka, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2022

Dear Guest,

We are delighted by your praise of the staff and food variety. I have shared your valuable review with our entire Team, including Ashik Rawat, for whom it will be a great source of encouragement to continue their efforts to exceed guest expectations. I am glad we could live up to our promise and make your stay memorable. Our teams are our biggest strength, and we are very proud to have a team who brings smiles to our guests.