Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
$137
Free cancellation until 17/08/22
Agoda.com
$106
FindHotel
$106
Trip.com
All reviews front desk staff anniversary celebration special thanks very nice hotel tapas excellent facility room location food quality beautiful property amazing service hotel staff place to stay great hospitality service provided their job keep up the good work my parents
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 June 2022 via mobile

We stay for one day in this hotel ,we enjoyed alot ,there is more greenery and very beautiful rooms and food was very tasty and we had snacks in flute cafe and services provided by #sachin bora and he was very amazing and thank you

Date of stay: June 2022
Reviewed 5 June 2022 via mobile

Visited hotel 2 days before and my experience at hotel and rooms was good . Staff members are also well behaved ,Service provide by one of staff name sachin was superb and give us good hospitality rooms are spacious we enjoyed .

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 22 May 2022 via mobile

I wouldn’t recommend this place. Staff is laid back and absolutely of no help. No one response.

I made multiple requests for cleaning my room. They didn’t bother. The bed sheets were dirty, washrooms were not cleaned properly. I made multiple request to change my Bedsheet, however nothing was done about it.

The staff was rude to my kid. Breakfast was horrible.

If you have other option in Dwaraka, I will suggest to skip this one.

Room tip: Plz avoid the place
Reviewed 9 May 2022 via mobile

Enjoyed the stay, It was quite luxurious and comfy. Rooms with great view and nice interior. Also they arranged a wonderful candle light dinner for my parents anniversary which became the mint of the trip.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Nikhil Rawat, General Manager at The Fern Sattva Resort, Dwarka, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2022

Dear Guest,

JAI SHREE KRISHNA!!!

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us and we are delighted to note that you had a wonderful experience. Assuring you of our best services at all times and looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Warmest regards,
Nikhil Singh Rawat
Operations Manager.

Reviewed 6 May 2022 via mobile

The hotel service and ambience was magnificent.I want to thank Sachin specially.He was assigned to do arrangements for our dinner.He was a very humble, sophisticated person.He made every possible efforts to make our anniversary memorable.Thanks once again Sachin

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Nikhil Rawat, General Manager at The Fern Sattva Resort, Dwarka, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2022

Dear Guest,