See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

'Syringe' need I say more.
I'm just thankful my pup didn't find it and chew it, let alone a human child ! Prostitution.... Kept awake all night by, knock knock, ooo aaa, door shutting, shower. Repeat repeat... I'd be embarrassed to rent these rooms out. It's a total health hazard..

Date of stay: August 2017
2  Thank Kezandpip
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

Yes the Copper Lantern is old but it is well maintained. Bed was super comfy and rooms clean. Such a cheap price to stay in a fantastic location. Owner is extremely friendly and very helpful. If you want 5 star amenities don't stay here but if you want 5 star value you can't go past this place

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank petriefam
Reviewed 19 May 2017

I have stayed here once or twice when we didn't feel like a long drive back after a day on the Peninsula.

When you drive in, it's looks like a dated flat complex, but inside the rooms are dated, but clean and it's a cheap rate for a family for an overnight stay.

Across the road from the foreshore and close walk to corner shops, is a good location if you are sight seeing during the day and need somewhere to lay your head at night.

Room tip: Room 10 is the best one there
Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Megan C
Reviewed 5 May 2017

Well for the amount we paid we were more than surprised when we had a covered car park one of only 3, we had a spa bath, the bed was huge and very comfy and had two doors one which led to a great outdoor area with pergolas, tables, chairs and barbeques. Great to stay even though we were in Autumn, beach just across road for those who would look forward to a swim or a walk along the beach, which we had time for neither this time.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Vet6869
Reviewed 4 May 2017

On Wednesday 3rd May 2017 I took my almost 3 year old grandchild to Kidz City at 30 Commercial Road KEILOR East, Melbourne Vict. You pay only for the child to enter and for this they can play unlimited time. The majority of the equipment is suitable for 3 year olds though there are slides which I would advise parents to supervise at all times. There is a fenced off area which is recommended for under 3's and parents can sit back. Hot and cold food and drinks can be purchased,. Signs state that no food or drinks are to be brought into the centre. Over all I would recommend the centre but be wary of the little ones near the very steep plunge of the green slide.

Date of stay: May 2017